UGN Security
Have you ever wanted to view the generated page's source rather than the actual source? What do I mean? Like say there's a script which writes out source to be displayed - and you want to see it's output. Well then, here's a trick invented by my JavaScript guru of a dad.

Create a Internet shortcut in your favorites with the following (make sure it's just 1 line):

Quote:
Code
javascript:var myWin=window.open("","myWin","width=800,height=600,scrollbars,resizable");
var myStr=document.documentElement.outerHTML;
myStr=myStr.replace(/\</g,"<").replace(/\>/g,">").replace(/\r\n/g,"
");
myWin.document.open();
myWin.document.write(myStr);
myWin.document.close();

Then anytime you want to see a page's genereated source, click on that favorite and a page will popup with it.
Good stuff!!!!! smile
Finally SOMEBODY appreciates this little tool. wink
I couldnot get this to work.... frown

Quote:
Create a Internet shortcut in your favorites with the following (make sure it's just 1 line):

I could not fit this in the space allowed, frown
Try this:

Create an internet shortcut to anything you want. Go to the shortcut and right-click and hit properties. Paste the following to replace the original URL. Click Ok.

Quote:
Code
javascript:var myWin=window.open("","myWin","width=800,height=600,scrollbars,resizable");var myStr=document.documentElement.outerHTML;myStr=myStr.replace(/\</g,"<").replace(/\>/g,">").replace(/\r\n/g,"
");myWin.document.open();myWin.document.write(mySt r);myWin.document.close();
© UGN Security Forum