UGN Security
Posted By: black^Pimp Personals Scripts - 04/28/03 07:01 PM
I'd like to know your opinion about the best personals script in the web, which ones do you know, resources etc...
Posted By: dashocker Re: Personals Scripts - 04/28/03 10:00 PM
Your going to have to be more specific. PERL scripts, JavaSCRIPTS, mIRC scripts, etc? Or maybe a script to run a PERSONAL AD? See what I mean?
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Personals Scripts - 04/30/03 07:27 AM
Yeah i gotcha dash, but i thought that'd be understood, anyway it should be a PERL/CGI/PHP personals script..

And yeah, i need it to run a dating website...

Can you guys help me out now../
Posted By: pergesu Re: Personals Scripts - 04/30/03 10:09 PM
You could actually write your own, and I don't think it'd be that difficult. Depends on all the features you want. If it's just storing info and pictures, and maybe voting on pics and stuff, that's easy. I don't know exactly what you want, but it really wouldn't be that hard. I could write you one with everything you want, either in PHP or JSP, for some dough
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Personals Scripts - 04/30/03 10:35 PM
I can't write anything for you bp lol I know perg can but PHP is a good choice as well JSP, just kinda more common these days. PERL (16 yr old programming language) is pretty cool but I think there isn't so much use for it these days as it use to. Also on side note I've seen a few things out there making use of XML, looking kinda c00.
Posted By: pergesu Re: Personals Scripts - 04/30/03 11:11 PM
Speaking of XML, I could even write something which will export some info the XML format so other sites can syndicate it if you want...
Posted By: pergesu Re: Personals Scripts - 05/01/03 12:09 AM
Shoulda done this earlier. Moved to Web Design
Posted By: dashocker Re: Personals Scripts - 05/01/03 09:47 PM
im sorry, did hkzknight just say PERL wasn't effective? /me pulls out machete...
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Personals Scripts - 05/02/03 02:12 AM
LOL, I dont think for a website... Well i mean i've made use of it in the past offline and will true it can be handy i take that back but I do think more can be done with others. Me pulls out plastic knife!
Posted By: SilentRage Re: Personals Scripts - 05/02/03 03:10 AM
Actually perl is a full language and can do whatever it wants. I've written a freakin webbased DNS client with it for pete's sake. What more do you ask?
Posted By: pergesu Re: Personals Scripts - 05/02/03 04:00 AM
How about you write the hack-o-matic? It has one entry field, the server name. Could even be a REALLY human name, like "SilentRage's own site, that serial coders thing or whatever." And it does absolutely EVERYTHING to hack it. Gathers info, finds vulnerabilities, even writes custom exploits, covers tracks. And if it gets investigated, it handles everything, messes up any evidence. Yeah sucka, how about you write that???
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: Personals Scripts - 05/04/03 09:23 AM
Thanks for tryin' to help me out with this guys..

Listen perg, i was askin you to provide me maybe with some links to some website providing/selling personals scripts.. but i mean good personals scripts.. the best ones.

But hey, if you or anyone here can writte a good one that's even better...

I don't want an easy personals script only with ads and photos, i want a cool one with lots of features... php sounds good, i don't know about jsp..

Most of the personals scripts on the net are created using PERL, i think perl is a great language, i wish i knew it...

Perg, how much do you ask for a good personals scripts written in PHP with lots of features ? (I could tell you what i'd like to have on it)

and the same questions is for you SR, but this time in Perl ?
© UGN Security Forum