UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Store Opens Monday! - 03/28/02 11:18 PM
Just thought that you'd all like to know that the store is opening on monday..

items will include:
Mugs
Jerseys
Hoodies

and a grip more...

We have 5 designs for each product so we hope you enjoy.
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Store Opens Monday! - 03/28/02 11:47 PM
YES! cool
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Store Opens Monday! - 03/28/02 11:50 PM
heh yeh i had a request for some non hacker/linux related items, so its just the official logo hehe..
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Store Opens Monday! - 03/28/02 11:55 PM
:+) :+(... Well once I get funding you and I can talk of a customize shirt or hoodie. Also do you have ones that can fit on a Penguin? LOL! I want a pet Penguin... Ok sorry, I'll admit I am an adict (not drugs.. of Linux and open scource community)... Logo is c00 though. You are going to be posting pictures correct (font and back)? TY boss
Posted By: Crime Re: Store Opens Monday! - 03/29/02 12:45 AM
*Headlines for Tuesday*

Store Closed, UGN is bankrupt, Gizmo kills himself

lmfao
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Store Opens Monday! - 03/29/02 12:49 AM
lol i could customise you a petite small shirt, it may fit a penguin lol..

**** crime frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Store Opens Monday! - 03/29/02 12:57 AM
penguins are funny
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Store Opens Monday! - 03/29/02 06:15 PM
LOL! He only wears a tux Giz... c'mon.
||_()||_
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Store Opens Monday! - 03/30/02 05:23 PM
penguins are funny, and gizzy killing himself over a failure is even funnier.

haha
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Store Opens Monday! - 03/30/02 07:06 PM
will not frown thats just johns fantasy, he wants to pull some elite ninja headbanging action if you catch me :x
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Store Opens Monday! - 03/31/02 05:11 AM
the stores URL will be http://store.undergroundnews.com/ when it comes up on monday, keep checkin it cas i may release it tomorrow before i go to bed..
Posted By: Crime Re: Store Opens Monday! - 03/31/02 08:25 AM
:p
mhahaha
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Store Opens Monday! - 03/31/02 07:08 PM
ahh **** it, easter present, stores open lol... http://store.undergroundnews.com/
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Store Opens Monday! - 03/31/02 07:15 PM
gizzy, you need to fix something on your store. it looks as if you have your frames set at a percentage of the screen, or else your not using frames at all. the problem this causes is that on a smaller screen the black area of the main page (where it says view products, domains for sale, etc) cannot be seen. since your not using frames set at a specific pixel size it causes this to mess up. i have a big enough screen to see it, but try making your browser window not as tall, and you will see what i'm talking about.

-BackSlash
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Store Opens Monday! - 03/31/02 07:18 PM
lol it works fine, what it is is a blue table with a black photo background smirk i'm on 800x600 and tested in ever rez to see if it worked.
Posted By: -=Toxic Wazte=- Re: Store Opens Monday! - 04/02/02 12:03 AM
Gizmo, my hats off to you..so far, the store is nice, good products, no stupid **** on it yet, very simple, very serious and business like. its coming out really good so far...i cant think of any other good products that you could add (Well, some stickers that i could like stick on my cpu or monitor or car or sumthing, but thats about all)
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Store Opens Monday! - 04/02/02 12:31 AM
yeh i was thinkin of stickers, but i need to find a company to do them hehe..
Posted By: Crime Re: Store Opens Monday! - 04/02/02 01:31 AM
ill do them, 100$ for 25 bumper size stickers, just for you gizzy
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Store Opens Monday! - 04/02/02 02:52 AM
lol
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: Store Opens Monday! - 04/02/02 08:00 AM
That is g00d stuff! I would love to buy a $#!+ l0ad of stuff... However I am slightly limited in funds. I would love to have a shirt that says hacker... However that won't really help keeping my I.D. a low profile around where I live lol... However I dig the Linux stuff... I am glad you put stuff out there. Think I can get a custom linux shirt? I love that Penguin with the Minigun. I got a poster of the Frag penguin for Quake 3 lol. I'll email ya what I want Giz. Excuse me as I sit down staring at the store website.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Store Opens Monday! - 04/02/02 07:07 PM
lol yeh just about anything can be customised for a small price since it has to be shipped around smirk
© UGN Security Forum