UGN Security
Posted By: SephiroX What should be sold - 03/02/02 04:48 PM
Sell a hot pink thong that says "UGN OWNZ ME" somewhere on it.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: What should be sold - 03/02/02 05:06 PM
i like the idea, but its a thong, not too much room for wording... smile..

At this point all we have are Email addresses, we should be getting some liscence plate holders, some bumper stickers, key rings, cup holders, and pen's. Other than that i'm open to sugguestions from you all.

The email addresses will be both pop3 and aliasing, a small varient fee is for either.

Liscence plate holders will be like those ones that come with a new car.

Bumper stickers will be drawn up later, we're not even working on a design for them yet.

Key rings are still in the art phaise just as bumperstickers and cup holders.

Pen's will be lanyards (be the type of pen that you have a nylon neccolace type feature that you put around your neck).

I value any and all input from those of you whom wish to give it.
Posted By: avalon Re: What should be sold - 03/02/02 05:56 PM
tee-shirts or hooded sweat shirts would be cool ugn desktop theme would be kinda cool ugn shells whtaever dosnt really matter store is kinda pointless but whatever
Posted By: Gremelin Re: What should be sold - 03/02/02 06:04 PM
yeh i was thinkin hoodies hehe.. Avalon, one more post and your full member, feel loved i had to edit cgi frown
Posted By: Snake Re: What should be sold - 03/02/02 10:09 PM
Definetly UGN caps, flexi-fit caps though.
Posted By: Crime Re: What should be sold - 03/02/02 11:28 PM
we need shirts that say "UGN" on the front and on the back they would say "Im a sell-out"
Posted By: SyStem CRASH Re: What should be sold - 03/03/02 12:16 AM
Hoodies got my vote! smile
Posted By: SephiroX Re: What should be sold - 03/03/02 01:29 AM
well somehow get the words on the thong...lol
otherwise...get some ugn underpants..lol
Posted By: Defcon Re: What should be sold - 03/04/02 11:32 PM
Well in my old age, I'd like something fashionable and slightly formal. Maybe a UGN Polo, logo on the left hand side, grey with a blue color and trim, two to three buttons, And comfy fabric too.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: What should be sold - 03/05/02 12:56 PM
Sounds kinda sexy actually bro hehe.. a lil pricey though, i'm goinna have the patches made up, which will be avaiable on hats/coats/pants (on the *** ) and some other stuff heh
Posted By: Curse Re: What should be sold - 03/05/02 07:27 PM
Why not a UGN music CD, me and Deffy can make up some rock songs, and I can make some techno...
Posted By: Gremelin Re: What should be sold - 03/05/02 07:49 PM
heh fine by me, but i'd pefer MIXED trance/jungle/rave, of your own, not some little compilation of copyrighted music hehe..
Posted By: Defcon Re: What should be sold - 03/05/02 08:00 PM
Well I have Acid Pro and Fruity Loops, so I can easily whip together something smile
Posted By: fearme3 Re: What should be sold - 03/05/02 11:43 PM
Well if you actually could fit the words on the thong I'd buy one. Umm the hoodies sound cool too. A regular t-shirt would be cool too, dunno what it'd say but it'd still be cool.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: What should be sold - 03/06/02 12:36 AM
can i get a pic of you in a thong? hehe
Posted By: SephiroX Re: What should be sold - 03/06/02 02:02 AM
no problem giz,
/me slips on his BETA Thong
Posted By: Gremelin Re: What should be sold - 03/06/02 12:15 PM
/me slips dollar

oh wait i ****ed up /me

/notice #undergroundnews /me slips dollar
Posted By: Geek_Goddess_IISis Re: What should be sold - 03/06/02 01:57 PM
RE: Products
If you are looking to sell something to the ackhem "geek market" try going for the super LED keychain lights.. they come in a variety of colors, and you can get your logo printed on them. cool
Posted By: Gremelin Re: What should be sold - 03/06/02 03:29 PM
geek, where? hehe
Posted By: fearme3 Re: What should be sold - 03/06/02 07:40 PM
hey giz, if you need a female model you gots one right here.
Posted By: psychogen Re: What should be sold - 03/06/02 08:32 PM
do you do other things than model too?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: What should be sold - 03/06/02 08:39 PM
psychogen if i spray paint ugn on your balls, will you pose nude?
Posted By: fearme3 Re: What should be sold - 03/06/02 08:45 PM
of course, I'm an anarchist and a goth, what else you want me to do?
Posted By: Crime Re: What should be sold - 03/12/02 05:23 AM
im just gonna start selling off UGN members to the highest bidder
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: What should be sold - 03/14/02 02:03 AM
You prob think I post to much here now. I just really enjoy posting here. I work for places that have forums and a lot of members. Talking is cool... Hmm to sell, T-shirts/ sweat shirts are l337. We Want the Scource that is what is says in the back and on the top left over your breast is the UGN logo. Or another, Geek with an attitude. Haha that is good.
Posted By: AK Re: What should be sold - 03/15/02 10:28 AM
Gizmo, why do they keep talking about geeks? I haven't seen any geeks on UGN yet, have you? If you see one let me know an I'll punk his *** jus like I used to do in school, until they threw me out, hehe!
Posted By: hKzKnight Re: What should be sold - 03/16/02 05:10 AM
Is this because I'm a Linux fanatic? Oh I see where this is going... cool, we have a computer nerd part of us all. Hey just don't punch me, I bite and fight. /me sk8er+punk+goth+computer nerd= really really something weird. Was worth a try to make clever UGN gear. :+)
Posted By: BackSlash Re: What should be sold - 03/18/02 04:47 PM
I think the idea of hoodies is awesome. A black one with the logo or something on the front, but nothing on the back because that just wouldn't go right. And its gotta have the elastic around the bottom, not like those new ones the come out with that don't. You should also sell something like a "computer upgrade package" with a mouse pad, screen saver, desktop background, and whateva else you think would go well in that. Thats my opinion.

-BackSlash
Posted By: ninjaneo Re: What should be sold - 03/30/02 07:32 PM
Not to be taken seriously. I WANT A UGN DILDO! lol laugh
Posted By: Gremelin Re: What should be sold - 03/30/02 08:15 PM
i'm sure you do :x
Posted By: BackSlash Re: What should be sold - 03/30/02 10:29 PM
i'm with neo, he idea is very good, i want one that vibrates, with little blood vessels, and testicles please.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: What should be sold - 03/31/02 05:10 AM
lol it'd be costly, no refunds, and i'd have to have money up front lol.. i could also do UGN pocket pussies lol..
Posted By: Defcon Re: What should be sold - 04/21/02 06:40 PM
how about Phreaker Utility belts with Pliers, Can Wrenches, and a holder for my Test Set as well as a 9mm Beretta or a Colt .45
© UGN Security Forum