UGN Security
Posted By: §intå× A sample of the news on the main page.. - 12/22/02 08:33 PM
Quote:
‹�|ms�6–������۵Uš�j)',[�+›���$��I�"2�™/Shݍ˜$:�v�‡�߻�s�e���N6U�“�E��9/��kߏUp��]\,����/�Ccz����������T�����G �ž>�~��)~\}qk{3��e�ƒ �M]����i�›��‡� Ÿ���Ÿ?�_��w��Uk�ʍ��V����f�����ލ��nG,����„��z?n]���~�^��z,�ܽ�g��� ��wv���}eš��.Œƒ��%������xP�wVN‹-���Y����*l�[����•����‡*؁��eYko�{�G��A�m(�o�k�1�����L�����VN���k?� ޼�•i[�ǻ���c�iX[��f���,�}��zt�U�œ]ƒžQ�j�w�j/›�–���ٹѷ�7�mg����}�@��7�q��Œ:SCVw� �9‚!�™�g�“(ze„Ÿ��C�,�� ��tr(�„=�‰�g�?O6`U�#‡����g�‹I��p2€����� /� `��m���M]��(�ƒ{34G�Z�;� Š��m�T �4��y�?"€kx‰��?7[���m��-X\�km��‡�]†;W���;��…� �žX��M��� p��B‚t�~b !�-”�l—� ��R� ›"�PM�ޥ� zV��R�"hA� 1��O�rƒb‚C�5� 8��Z�(r9ir�K*,x7� x��A�œ�²j��\H������޶~'V™�5�€[;l���S3ž� \c��5�3'��N�g7�ZW '\-�;V�…�C�€ ��Q�*:�H$�Ϫ��^M�rE� ,„�
err, wow its weird seeing the front page like that
in the words of Ricki Ricardo, "you've got some splaining to do"
Posted By: Gremelin Re: A sample of the news on the main page.. - 12/22/02 11:06 PM
lol, i know of the error, i'm working on a fix. Learner, we need to speak.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: A sample of the news on the main page.. - 12/23/02 12:16 AM
A temporary fix is up, it'll work perfectly wiht an 800x600 resolution, although with much higher and the left side bar will repeat, but who cares lol...
Posted By: pergesu Re: A sample of the news on the main page.. - 12/23/02 06:18 PM
What Lassie? Johnny is down in the valley tied to a pole being raped by horny hyenas?
Posted By: unreal Re: A sample of the news on the main page.. - 12/25/02 03:30 AM
Gizzy, get the noose. It's time to teach pergesu a little lesson.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: A sample of the news on the main page.. - 12/25/02 06:37 AM
::looks out window at tree:: he's already hanging, one step ahead of you!
yeah when i use 120 dpi fonts the 'top 5 files' section over writes the 'mailing list' subscribe. The news fader in the forum you cant read the 3rd line if there is one.. not really important [censored] but i just thought you might want to know.
© UGN Security Forum