Saw this and instantly thought of you guys!

Posted by: Shinobi

Saw this and instantly thought of you guys! - 04/29/08 08:56 PM

What is up yo!? lol. I was running around to a meeting this morning and caught a glimpse of this sign and took a pic of it with my camera phone. There is no digi fucking. This is the actual sign and I instantly thought of you guys

Oh by the way HI!, lol

I know its been awhile but I have been busy and am still busy. However I've never forgotten about you guys. Right now I am making a living doing web design. (for the love of god don't tell these people how inadequate I am to perform such duties) lol
Posted by: Gremelin

Re: Saw this and instantly thought of you guys! - 04/30/08 02:26 AM

I love that plan! ;)...

How you doin Shin Shin, I thought you forgot about me ...

<snicker> web design you say? ;)... No comment! hehe...

Not much going on here, trying to popularise two communities and working on things to make ugn and them look better...
Elite Web Gamers
Back of the Web

Re: Saw this and instantly thought of you guys! - 05/02/08 05:09 AM

Never forget about you.
And yes, web design. You would not believe how low the standards for web/graphic design here is. Freelance CSS coders, or just CSS coders in general ppl are just throwing money at us. So I am taking advantage and have been able to BS my way through a pretty good living so far. Glad to see all the old faces still around.

Ride the wave til it crashes is what I say hehe.

oh btw Tech Ninja Web Design
and William Bratz.com

Re: Saw this and instantly thought of you guys! - 05/02/08 05:25 AM

Lol that's just crazy... Do you realize how hard it is for me to find a respectable gig, when I KNOW my shit? lol...
Posted by: Ghost

Re: Saw this and instantly thought of you guys! - 05/02/08 02:33 PM

holy shit i'm alive too.

Re: Saw this and instantly thought of you guys! - 05/02/08 03:28 PM

LIES!

Re: Saw this and instantly thought of you guys! - 05/03/08 05:54 PM

ghost has a type in his tag it reads "super poster" instead of "super poser"...lol

jk?