UGN Security
Posted By: Dartur my old account still exists! - 08/16/08 03:19 AM
Hey. I can't believe this! I signed up six years ago, read most stuff here for about a year but then for some reason other stuff in life became more pressing. Now I happened to google my nickname a little and I stumbled upon this site again. Imagine my surprise when I found that my old account still exists! smile

Basicly this is just a little hello to Gizmo and SilentRage and a few other people that I remember from back then. Be sure that I will be stopping by frequently from now on (again :D)

Also I apologize for posting in this thread, you can remove this as soon as you have read it Gizmo. But I also want to point out that I am actually posting in the right thread because:

this site rules!

// Dartur
Posted By: Gremelin Re: my old account still exists! - 08/19/08 06:27 PM
Umm, yeh, all old accounts (past 2002) still exist, that is unless their email address is invalid and bouncing emails back from the server... in which case, they get suspended until the owner emails me to update their address wink...
Posted By: ? Re: my old account still exists! - 09/17/08 05:17 AM
mine still exists too, muahaha.

DamienAK
Posted By: Jet Re: my old account still exists! - 11/10/10 02:34 PM
congratulations ,my friend .
Posted By: mtlhd Re: my old account still exists! - 08/10/17 08:08 AM
This place was calling out to me tonight. pimp
Posted By: Gremelin Re: my old account still exists! - 08/10/17 07:25 PM
Hey mtlhd, how've you been?
Posted By: mtlhd Re: my old account still exists! - 08/11/17 08:45 AM
I've been maintaining.

You have ups and downs, you know how it goes.

How about yourself?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: my old account still exists! - 08/11/17 07:02 PM
Pretty much the same; my development community is now doing the development for the forum software that we're using (UBB.threads), and taking care of kids, lol
Posted By: Crime Re: my old account still exists! - 08/10/18 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Gremelin
Pretty much the same; my development community is now doing the development for the forum software that we're using (UBB.threads), and taking care of kids, lol

fuc king NECRO POST REVIVAL!!!

also, arent those kids like 18 by now gizzy ?
© UGN Security Forum