UGN Security
Posted By: Cold Sunn the funniest website ever made - 11/28/02 05:33 AM
http://maddox.xmission.com/

If you can find a funnier website, I will splooge my pants at how funny it is, because I am on the verge of splooging from laughter at this site. Whatever you thought you were gonna do with your time tonight, go here instead.
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: the funniest website ever made - 11/28/02 05:36 AM
http://www.holdthebutton.com/ /me wonders how long you can hold it!!! lol well I guess its not really funny... just a site that you wont last more than 10 minutes. take it from me, i lasted 5 seconds
Posted By: Asteos Re: the funniest website ever made - 11/28/02 09:36 AM
I held the button longer than 11.4% of HoldTheButton.com users! 1minute, 7.89 seconds.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: the funniest website ever made - 11/28/02 11:57 AM
wtf, it said i let go.. 50% longer than other people, 13m 24s
Posted By: SilentRage Re: the funniest website ever made - 11/28/02 03:27 PM
goodness, it's not hard. Just before you go to bed one night sit something heavy enough on the mouse button to keep it held down and go to bed.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: the funniest website ever made - 11/29/02 01:16 AM
Rage, I thought of that actually, but my ISP disconnects me after so long... god damned 56k
Posted By: Moffesto Re: the funniest website ever made - 11/29/02 03:55 AM
lol, i lasted 5m 20s... it just got boring..
Posted By: unreal Re: the funniest website ever made - 11/29/02 04:40 AM
I lasted 5 seconds...

Oh wait, we're talking about the button right? :x

Btw, CS, good call on Maddox. The sarcastic and cynical sense of humor is exactly what I like.
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: the funniest website ever made - 11/29/02 05:48 PM
lol i guess unreal and Devi are the only ones that noticed. i got the link to his "I Am Better Than Your Kids" article from Seph. Right now I am in the first year of the archives, and everything is still funny.
Posted By: Asteos Re: the funniest website ever made - 11/30/02 04:50 AM
On one of his older sites (links to them are near the bottom of the page) there's an interview with him (maddox) and Michael Bolton, it's the funnyest [censored] ever. In case you guys don't feel like going to the site and searching for it, here it is. (Sorry, I just thought this was [censored] halarious!)

[Linked Image]
Recently I had a chance to sit down and talk with Michael Bolton. Here's how the interview went:

Ruler of the Universe: First I'd like to say thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to talk to me.

Bolton: No problem, anything for a fan-

Ruler of the Universe: Fan? Woah, easy there jackass [I proceed give him the one finger salute].

Bolton: Oh my, there I go again assuming people like me...

Ruler of the Universe: Yes, about that fan business, nobody seriously likes that [censored] you play, right?

Bolton: Actually I've won 3 Grammy awards for Best Pop Vocal Performance by a male...

Ruler of the Universe: [yawn]

Bolton: ...and I've won 2 American Music Awards in Pop/Rock and Adult Contemporary...

Ruler of the Universe: Yeah, anyway. Rumor has it that you suck [censored]. Is this true?

Bolton: Yes.

Ruler of the Universe: I thought so. You know, your music is way shitty. How is it that you suck so much [censored]?

Bolton: Well, every morning, I wake up and smear my face in pig [censored]. That makes me pretty damn shitty [laughs]. Then I pay a visit to my gynecologist to make sure I don't have any growths-

Ruler of the Universe: Woah, hold it right there. Way more than I needed to know. Speaking of you being a wuss, I bet you're pretty popular with the ladies, eh?

Bolton: Well.. I guess. But I only have sex with llamas. I don't know what it is about women and shitty music. Maybe they'll pull their heads out of their asses some day. In the mean time, I'll milk it for all it's worth.

Ruler of the Universe: Man, you sure are a dipshit.

Bolton: Yup, that about covers it.

Ruler of the Universe: Well, before I let you go, I'd like to thank you again for your time, good luck with your future projects-- no wait... choke and die.

Bolton: Hey, no problem. Nice to meet you [reaches to shake my hand--denied].

people have heard Bolton's shitty music.

[email protected]

Back to how much I rule...
Posted By: $500,000 Bentley Re: the funniest website ever made - 11/30/02 02:40 PM
wow , cold sunn, wat a site!
Posted By: Chem Re: the funniest website ever made - 11/30/02 04:41 PM
www.somethingawful.com

this site is much funnier, updated daily
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: the funniest website ever made - 11/30/02 05:39 PM
I will check that site out Chem.

Also funny,
www.landoverbaptist.org
www.onion.com

somethingawful reminded me of those two. I'll read that interview after awhile, i am still in the first year archives.
Posted By: Ice Re: the funniest website ever made - 12/01/02 06:56 AM
wow the recored for the button currently is
13 Days 23 Hours 59 minutes and 59 Seconds

I know he didnt hold it, it just taped the mouse up
But who the hell leaves there computer on for 13 days to win some Hold the BUTTON record LOL

People are sad sometimes

Hold the Button Press Right Click
Ur gonna get a small little menu, Then LET GO

and there we go, no more holding go to sleep or something
Posted By: pergesu Re: the funniest website ever made - 12/01/02 08:27 AM
I have two sites for ya

http://www.frashii.com/Weeee.swf
http://www.realultimatepower.net
Posted By: Ice Re: the funniest website ever made - 12/01/02 09:11 PM
heh i dont think those 2 are that funny pergesu
The funniest on here yet is the first on posted
lol go to Children Art and look at the comment for the fire truck, I laughed so HARD lol
© UGN Security Forum