UGN Security
Posted By: weeve One Question - 02/20/04 05:32 AM
If you could have one question answered what would it be?

I would want to know what stone henge really way, to a definite. But then I do believe in a multi-verse, which means everything can be multiples of things in different universes. That's a true universe imo. Not a bunch of different galaxies that make a universe. But infinite galaxies in a infinite universe with in a multi-verse with infinite universes. Constantly recycling, and growing larger.

heh...yea..I believe...I'll stop there.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: One Question - 02/20/04 07:34 AM
Why won't these people leave me alone!
Posted By: Shinobi Re: One Question - 02/20/04 08:04 AM
I just want to know....

Why?
Posted By: JalizePhere Re: One Question - 02/20/04 11:04 PM
the question would be:
Why I wasnt I borned blonde?
Posted By: fleshwound Re: One Question - 02/21/04 02:02 AM
my question: is there really a god type diety or is it just bullshit?

i think having that answered would really cut back on the amount of religious crap that goes on and all the fighting done in the name of god.
Posted By: weeve Re: One Question - 02/21/04 04:33 AM
heh I like that one, lol the problem is what if it's liek a slu of greek gods? Or aliens? I mean think about this(I posted it once I believe), you have a alien that perfectly fits jesus/gods definition, saying he/she started it all. Then what? People are [censored] imo because they don't embrace change.

Shin, because.

Jalize genetics, and heredity. Not to mention chance binds/mixings of genes.

uh Giz...cause they want the gizmo kakaka

and congrats on post number 3000 before you get it:)
Posted By: §intå× Re: One Question - 02/21/04 11:24 AM
What has the US government coverd up since the 1950's
Posted By: Gremelin Re: One Question - 02/21/04 03:33 PM
I have one, oh god do I have one...

What have the Luminati been covering up since they begun their society.... That and can I join please? lol..
Posted By: IceMyst Re: One Question - 02/21/04 03:41 PM
why are people so stupid?
Posted By: weeve Re: One Question - 02/21/04 08:50 PM
since the 1950's a hella [censored] lot, in a majority, governmental plots, and aliens.

You can't join no giz, you are inducted into it, or born into it. THey've been covering up something along the lines of what the Templar Knights have, a ancient secret. Protecting people. Think of it this way, if there is a god, and demons are fighting angels for our souls....this is the human side of the war.

Sammy, that one is uber easy, because they lack the root of knowledge, they fake it, they wish to amuse people, or...their IQ was lower on birth do to average genetical, and heredical makeup.
Posted By: JalizePhere Re: One Question - 02/21/04 10:51 PM
genetics oh i love that word...

But why wasnt i borned blonde???
I mean, their has to e someone in my family blonde...
I will know do some researching on my familys "blonde" history..
Lata
Posted By: weeve Re: One Question - 02/23/04 09:03 PM
liek I said lar heredity, and genetics. Go r learn what they both are in detail a bit. See it's pretty much chaotic, my dad has black hair, so does my grandpa his dad, my grandma had brown, my mom has brown red, her mom the sam, her dad the sam all three part irish. So me? Redish brown hair, even my beard is that was, curly hair kinda, and then not heh. but the few body hair I have is curly too.

So yea you were born blonde because of a genetic, and heredic cluster [censored] that is your genetic makeup. From the heredity of your ancestors, and your 6 links(grandparents, and parents). But someone way back 1000 years ago could have determined why your hair is blonde:D That's why it's so damn complex.
Posted By: JalizePhere Re: One Question - 02/23/04 09:52 PM
I researched my family history and...
ABSOLUTE no one has blonde hair?!

Should I be happy or sad?

Ok, my family history..
Fathers side: german, maybe a tocuh of italian in there.
Mother side (very difficult to explain):
My Mums australian, hair color dark bron
My Mums Mother was also australian
My Mums Mums Mother was half irish and half javanise (no not what your thinking but the geographical place in Indonesia)
My Mums Father: Australian
My Mums Dads Father: English (pure blood, that I know)
My Mums Dads Mother: Irish (also pure blood)

Now, after all that:
I am absolutely not BLONDE

And weeve, I now know how damn complex it is,but finding it out was kinda fun
wink
© UGN Security Forum