UGN Security
Posted By: §intå× I'm getting mind guard! - 02/04/03 10:50 AM
Quote:
"Because of MindGuard I have had to resort to primative -- and all too detectable -- flash subliminals in TV ads. You almost cost me the election, Mr. Zapato!"

- G. W. Bush
http://zapatopi.net/mindguard.html

Its real. I didn't know they had perfected mind control yet. But you never know about they do you?
Posted By: SilentRage Re: I'm getting mind guard! - 02/04/03 03:28 PM
What a bunch of crock. This [censored] pisses me off:

"Alien forces are seeking to subjugate humanity to their dominion. Abductees commonly report having their memories/minds altered."

"WARNING: DePsych screenshot is for illustration purposes only and not for actual DePsych use. Only look at it glancingly. Prolong staring at this static DePsych display may result in memory fragmentation and involuntary hypertelekinesis."

Aliens have never abducted anybody and telekinesis is impossible to do without some kind of supernatural sentient force at your back. I'm sorry but your brain waves can't move objects around. Too bad, so sad.

manipulating brain waves without special hardware? Using quasi-quantum techniques involving existing hardware? Come ON people.

But you know what IS possible? A program like that screwing with your head to make you believe anything.
Posted By: pergesu Re: I'm getting mind guard! - 02/04/03 08:28 PM
eh, rage, ever take the opportunity to consider Learner's post might be absolutely dripping with sarcasm?
Posted By: SilentRage Re: I'm getting mind guard! - 02/05/03 12:22 AM
You see, I had considered that which is why I'm not talking to learner directly. But if indeed he is interested in it (however unlikely) he may stand up and be shot.
Posted By: jonconley Re: I'm getting mind guard! - 02/05/03 02:24 AM
So you don't believe in telekinesis, SR?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: I'm getting mind guard! - 02/05/03 05:04 AM
if he can't touch it, he doesn't believe it... He's a skeptic...
Posted By: pergesu Re: I'm getting mind guard! - 02/05/03 05:09 AM
That's cause telekinesis is complete bullshit. It's impossible
Posted By: SilentRage Re: I'm getting mind guard! - 02/05/03 05:25 AM
I'm not against anything I can't touch. I believe that it is possible to have empathy. Brain waves may be powerful enough or you may be receptive enough to recieve brain waves from other people and be able to translate it to the point where you get a good idea on what they're thinking about. Most probably strong emotions etc. Not precise thoughts cause the basic form of thought is not a language. It's based on concept, images and emotion.

But telekineses - heck no.
Posted By: §intå× Re: I'm getting mind guard! - 02/05/03 07:38 AM
LMAO Jesus SR give me some credit. It was all sarcasm. I figured you guys might get a chuckle out of it. Instead a debate about telekineses starts.

/me keeps jokes on Deaths kitchen from now on.
Posted By: jonconley Re: I'm getting mind guard! - 02/05/03 09:39 AM
I won't even get started about telekineses, so fear not.
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: I'm getting mind guard! - 02/05/03 01:22 PM
And to think, all this time I was using a tin foil hat. Fooled no more I'll be now that i know about MindGuard!
Posted By: SilentRage Re: I'm getting mind guard! - 02/05/03 02:32 PM
what? you won't get started on telekineses? I'd understand if the debate was on abortion, or windows vs linux, or AOL vs other dialups, or microsoft vs the world, or old board vs new board... etc etc, but telekineses? totally new topic. Never debated on in the entire history of the board I'd say. So bring up your point on telekineses being possible. I've never heard a good point towards it before.
© UGN Security Forum