UGN Security
Anyone here use bank of america? I think they have a major glitch they are fighting right now. I can't get any straight answers and they keep recomending I make my bill payments.

I made a few payments on the 6th of Feb

All but the most expensive 2 went out. Now I had PLENTY of money in there for these to go out. They were stoped for insuficient funds. Snikering a little I called the bank, and they started to tell me I didn't have the funds. Now Laughing I emailed them screen shots and scanned proof from their banks and online services that I did.

Next I get hit with 4 $30 fees for in suficient funds. I now have tons of emails telling me this was a system error on thier part and the recomend I send payment out by hand soon.

They offer to cover any late fees and all that drible. But I wonder if the bug was fixed. I write back and ask If I can use the online banking safely or if they have corrected what caused this problem.

I get no dirtect answer. Instead I get more emails recomending I mail my payment out by hand. What do you guys think?
I doubt you have a wellsfargo near you, but they don't dick me around like Bank of America does lol... They offer online accounts and [censored] (its how i signed up for mine wink ...
Yep, I've never had a single problem with Wells Fargo.
yeh BoA lives to [censored] you around, so does Key Bank. Wells Fargo actually will sit and listen to your bitching then actually help you lol... Their customer service is quite good and their online banking can't be beaten.
wells fargo, aren't they the ones with the armored trucks, i'd kill to have one of those.
Shutup.
© UGN Security Forum