UGN Security
Posted By: weeve spiders - 05/26/04 11:49 AM
taken from a lj friends posting.

Spiders
Posted By: UndeadBob Re: spiders - 05/26/04 04:00 PM
thats really cool. some of it sounds a bit far fetched but its really interesting...
Posted By: Gremelin Re: spiders - 05/26/04 09:20 PM
:shudders: I feel queezy now...
Posted By: fleshwound Re: spiders - 05/27/04 06:49 AM
yeah.. it kind of grosses me out, but it's still interesting to read.
Posted By: IceMyst Re: spiders - 05/27/04 07:49 AM
weeve i think i'm going to be very very sick and have nightmares for a long time....
Posted By: Red Mage Re: spiders - 05/27/04 08:45 AM
For some reason, I doubt some of those..
Posted By: weeve Re: spiders - 05/27/04 04:09 PM
sorry for the people I scared;/ I don't like spiders either, it's just neet hehe. It may be true or not, you gotta go google that [censored], an look it up yourself. Then the what if's, and have nots become haves & are. Yes, yes I did just confuse you, mwahahaha. ;P
Posted By: Gremelin Re: spiders - 05/28/04 12:59 AM
Didn't scare me, just got me whoozy... I now fear an 8' 300lb spider strolling up my street trying to nest in my bowels...
Posted By: weeve Re: spiders - 05/28/04 12:47 PM
LMAO 8' 300lb:D nesting in your bowels:x you sure that's all?:X:X:X:X
Posted By: Artic Warrior Re: spiders - 05/29/04 08:43 AM
Thats funny. I dont think that all those facts are true, but that makes you think about the facinating facts about nature and how much we can benifit. Imagine if we found out a way to synthesis the material spider webs are made out of. Or how they are capable of living for ever.
And then realise that spiders are just one type of species weeve has informed us on.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: spiders - 05/29/04 03:28 PM
Nah, I have nightmares of you doing the same thing smirk
Posted By: weeve Re: spiders - 05/31/04 07:50 PM
giz nightmares of who doing what?

yea arctic, it's real cool, and imagine what we don't know ABOUT what we don't know(size, or information below the surface wise). such as antarctica, or the sea. Their both vast amounts 80-90% uncharted, deep, and wide. The ocean so far We've gone like 5,000 feet below in a manned open observation vehicle.

But more so, this is a show of the depthes mentally, and information wise we do not expand on. Evolution for a majority would change that. Along with war/love/birth/daily habits. All kinds of things. Imagine for me genetic splicing of grown dna, arctic? Imagine rna, dna, or entrons, effecting us, for real reasons. Cross species genetic manipulation. Some say a lot of would be bad, that our rna, or dna would deterorate if we did not need the changes, and that by forced evolution not a kind by entrons. We would all die off. Thus leaving another shambled civilization on earth to be found. *shrug* I can imagine spiderman, or spiderwoman:D Superman, unbreakble(bruce willis's char). The hulk? Heh I dunno lots of things, becoming half or real truthes. Think about a ant. What they can do:| lots of things are cool about other species. I've been trying to confirm these, because it would make spiderman look like....a lot more eh? smile
Posted By: Gremelin Re: spiders - 06/01/04 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by weeve:
LMAO 8' 300lb:D nesting in your bowels:x you sure that's all?:X:X:X:X
© UGN Security Forum