UGN Security
Posted By: Testing just had to say. - 12/06/05 04:24 PM
I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the pic Girlie has chosen with her posts. It makes it an absolute pleasure to read the board in the morning! Thanks!!
Posted By: KillHour Re: just had to say. - 12/06/05 05:02 PM
Hah, you think that's something - you haven't seen Fleshy's tits. wink
Posted By: Girlie Re: just had to say. - 12/06/05 11:52 PM
don't downplay my tits, shadow!

a) mine are bigger.

b) a select few on here have seen mine nakie and can attest tp the fact that they are just as pretty bare as they are covered.... (learner, giz, icey, spy....where are yas?) I just won't show them to everyone. so there!

oh, and you're welcome testing! laugh
Posted By: §intå× Re: just had to say. - 12/07/05 01:04 AM
http://www.girliestits.com

She won't but I will.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: just had to say. - 12/07/05 01:34 AM
"The domain 'girliestits.com' does not exist"...
Posted By: Girlie Re: just had to say. - 12/07/05 02:04 AM
cuz he knows I would kill him dead. Then I'd call his wife and make her kill him dead. and don't any of the rest of you get any ideas, cuz I have blackmail on you all. *evil laugh*
Posted By: Gremelin Re: just had to say. - 12/07/05 03:43 AM
You have blackmail on me?
Posted By: §intå× Re: just had to say. - 12/07/05 06:50 AM
she thinks I care enough to be blackmailed. lol
Posted By: pergesu Re: just had to say. - 12/07/05 07:11 AM
Anything that anyone could "blackmail" me for is something I'm probably pretty damn proud of. holla
Posted By: Girlie Re: just had to say. - 12/07/05 12:39 PM
giz...icey pics you told me to never share...

learner...don't even play, you know I could [censored] up your life if I was a [censored]...c'mon man.

...that is all I will share for now.

perg, I don't have any on you, but you don't have any on me either. so it's even.
Posted By: IceMyst Re: just had to say. - 12/07/05 03:41 PM
he may not share them but that's cause he doesnt like to share me. if they got out giz wouldnt really care. so there goes ur blackmail on him :p plus i think ur movies plastered everywere would be a lot worse wink
Posted By: Girlie Re: just had to say. - 12/07/05 06:07 PM
if he wouldn't care why would he tell me I was never allowed to show anyone? heh

ah well, just another reason not to piss the man off. lub you gizzy. heh
Posted By: Testing Re: just had to say. - 12/07/05 06:56 PM
Umm yeah, this post went from my appreciation of Breasts to blackmail. LOL twisted.
Posted By: §intå× Re: just had to say. - 12/07/05 07:44 PM
lol sex and polotics... religion anyone?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: just had to say. - 12/07/05 10:43 PM
Religion is just a set of lies agreed upon by a small group of people which has grown in "belivers" over time.
Posted By: Girlie Re: just had to say. - 12/08/05 02:42 PM
all who are believers in my boobies say "I" and I will think about showing you some more to believe in laugh
Posted By: Testing Re: just had to say. - 12/08/05 03:02 PM
I

I

I

I

I believe!
Posted By: §intå× Re: just had to say. - 12/08/05 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo:
Religion is just a set of lies agreed upon by a small group of people which has grown in "belivers" over time.
I dissagree,

To me religion is part of the 3 topics you can almost allways start an argument with.

Sex
Polotics
Religion

As for what you said, religion has some good qualities. Addicts for example have more luck staying sober after finding god, than those who worship nothing. Religion is the ability to hope for many. Hope is a powerful thing.

Oh "I" order you to show more. laugh
Posted By: IceMyst Re: just had to say. - 12/08/05 03:49 PM
you know what pisses me off about religion right now? the fact that harry potter is evil but the narnia movie coming out (which has all sorts of fun satanic creatures that act like the good guys) helps people learn from the bible. the christian church is the biggest bunch of friggen hipocrits... i'd go on more but i need to get ready for work smirk
Posted By: Girlie Re: just had to say. - 12/08/05 03:58 PM
show your admiration and I will show more :p (yes I know I'm an attention whore)

[Linked Image]
Posted By: §intå× Re: just had to say. - 12/08/05 04:02 PM
and now a down shirt laugh
Posted By: Girlie Re: just had to say. - 12/08/05 04:18 PM
cuz I <3 learner...

look down my shirt when I'm talking to you!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: §intå× Re: just had to say. - 12/08/05 04:20 PM
/me applauds
Posted By: Girlie Re: just had to say. - 12/08/05 05:03 PM
/me takes a bow
Posted By: andymccann Re: just had to say. - 12/08/05 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Testing:
I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the pic Girlie has chosen with her posts. It makes it an absolute pleasure to read the board in the morning! Thanks!!
Yup, it�s probably the best pair I have seen for a long time.
Thanks
Posted By: Girlie Re: just had to say. - 01/01/06 05:26 PM
In honor of me winning a wet Tshirt contest last night, I bring you these pics. There aren't from last night though, I didn't have a camera, but I might be able to get my friend to email me the ones he took laugh

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Happy New Year Everyone!!
Posted By: Spyrios Re: just had to say. - 01/02/06 01:57 PM
I love this country where I can wake up in the morning and see wet t-shirt boobies. Poor assholes over in China just wish they had this luxury.
© UGN Security Forum