UGN Security
Posted By: BackSlash New Years - 01/02/04 01:51 AM
just wondering what everyone did for new years? anyone got any interesting storys? i got pulled over by a cop for speeding, my friend in the car was stoned, we had illegal fireworks in a bag, because i have had my license for less than a year i am only allowed to have one passenger in the car but i had 4, despite all that i made off with a warning.
Posted By: AnthonyVSD Re: New Years - 01/02/04 05:10 AM
I spent new years attempting to get RH9 to install on an old 133 which had hardware problems, and celebrated by eating a bowl of cornpops.
Posted By: Shinobi Re: New Years - 01/02/04 05:15 AM
I spent all night playing quake and drinking corona, which isn't very differnt from any other night
Posted By: ? Re: New Years - 01/04/04 07:41 PM
let's see, I had sex 2 hours before new years, went to a party, got drunk, had sex of apartment building stairs 20 minutes after new years, watch homevideo sex-tape of a girl who lost her verginity 10 minutes earlier, got drunkerer, went home with girlfriend, another round of sex, slept till 4 p.m. next day. that pretty much sums it up, oh yeah, my friend puked all over my new timberlands.
Posted By: fleshwound Re: New Years - 01/05/04 12:41 AM
i spent the night trying to make my java script work... but i was just retarded and nothing was working correctly. blahh.. then me and jonathon watched sex and the city episodes. i went to bed pretty early. shortly after midnight.

obviously i'm not really a party girl. i'm a dork frown
Posted By: unreal Re: New Years - 01/05/04 05:44 AM
My new years was slightly less interesting than dak's over there. We'll just leave it at that. smirk
Posted By: $500,000 Bentley Re: New Years - 01/05/04 06:51 AM
hahaha, got into the best club on the island for free($25 entrance fee) and i got into v.i.p. smile then went on the beach wit my friends to watch the fire works, an i had a couple of bottles of alize. went back to the clubs an came back at 5
Posted By: Ghost Re: New Years - 01/05/04 07:18 AM
Did hardly anything. I had lasagna and watched tv, didnt even see the ball drop.
Posted By: MuNchKin16 Re: New Years - 01/05/04 02:57 PM
i didnt do to much, went up north to my boyfriends cottage had a small party, watched fireworks on the beach...it was cute. [Edited by Gizmo: we are not a warez site, don't make a post like this again or you will be banned].
Posted By: Drake Re: New Years - 01/05/04 03:57 PM
chilled at my uncle's house in alabama. stole some cake out of the fridge after everybody went to sleep. watched the frisco kid during commercials of the twilight zone marathon.
© UGN Security Forum