UGN Security
Haven't seen you dorks in awhile, please report here so we all know you are still alive.
I haven't seen Fleshy in a while, not since she and JC fell out...

I see Sintax all the [censored] time...

Spyrios is in the Navy, duah you haven't seen him lately..

Weeve, comeon, it's weeve...
*raises eyebrow* Haven't seen fleshy in awhile, maybe she thinks no one wuvs her but if she sees this she will post? frown

*I* don't see him all of the time, and he hasn't answer my pm damnit. (hint, hint)

Just cuz he's in the Navy doesn't mean he can't post. I haven't seen him since he viewed my cam, maybe I scared him away? heh

I miss weeve damnit. He hasn't been active for like a year or some [censored]. frown Weeve, if you see this, I demand your attention God damnit.
Lol, weeve never talks to me and he talks to me 90% more than anyone else wink ...

Spy still owes me cigars smirk...

I talked to sintax a few hours ago...

I miss fleshy's body.
Dude I'm tellin you. If fleshy feels like she isn't loved...well I'd give her all the lovin she could handle. Just to get her back to the forum, of course.
WTF I have more posts than most MFers on this [censored]. How can you NOT see me. lol I am all over the VIP in topics you have posted to.
Quote:
Originally posted by pergesu:
Dude I'm tellin you. If fleshy feels like she isn't loved...well I'd give her all the lovin she could handle. Just to get her back to the forum, of course.
Or just for fun...

Quote:
Originally posted by �int��:
WTF I have more posts than most MFers on this [censored]. How can you NOT see me. lol I am all over the VIP in topics you have posted to.
Yeh, but you don't generally respond to/create posts in open forums...
Quote:
Originally posted by �int��:
then answer my [censored] pm ya asstart.
Dude I miss Fleshy also. She was big when I first came on and then her and JC had the big fallout and I turned into the only female till Girlie came and saved me from all the testosterone... Need more tits round here...
well to be correct I came and saved you before fleshy left, then disappeared cuz I had a moment of stupidity, then I came back. *takes deep breath* so now that I'm here, wanna play with meh boobies? :p
I always wanna play with your boobies laugh
I am alive, Just working on stuff, I do owe you cigars, but let's see, if I don't have time to post, i sure as hell don't have time to get to the post office, lol
and the cam didn't scare me, my wife walking in on an im conversation with GG scares me, lol
Where have you been Spy? I got a lil worried, I almost called..
© UGN Security Forum