UGN Security
Posted By: brave girl Looking for some songs (Charlie's Angels) - 10/28/03 02:16 AM
I heard some really cool songs when I saw Charlie's Angels (the 1st one), one of them is:

Lunatic Calm - Leave U Far Behind (V2 Instrumental Mix)

where can I download it? (I found the original version but can't find that VC Ins. Mix one)

I have no idea what the 2nd song I'm looking for is called, but it's on when the Angles are trying to save Bosley.
It's a kinda heavy rock song, it starts when that psycho guy "Thin Man" tries to stabb Lucy Liu in her back with a "sward". He sneaks up her as she's trying to trace some1 with a computer. But that little black/yellow bird gets scared and flys away, and that scares Lucy Liu so she jumps up from her chair and Thin Man miss her....lol I hope you know what I mean. What's that song called and who performs it?
Posted By: Chem Re: Looking for some songs (Charlie's Angels) - 10/28/03 05:31 AM
Just search for the soundtrack to the movie on kazaa,
Unfortunately downloading copyrighted software for free is illegal. Perhaps try searching for the soundtrack on a sharing site or program.

:closed:
© UGN Security Forum