UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Windows XP Pro - 08/31/02 05:21 PM
I am looking for someone with a LEGIT copy of Windows XP Professional.

We're having an issue with SP1 and are planning on creating a crack that would be able to allow users to be able to run SP1 but keep their generated serial numbers.

If you're interested in helping UGN and UPIN with this task and you have a LEGIT copy of XP Pro please email me at Gizmo@undergroundnews.com so that we can begin this development.

There will be very little work on your part, just a simple extraction and about 5 minutes of your time. Also please feel free to message me on AIM on TommyBoy31337 and we can have a discussion.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Windows XP Pro - 08/31/02 05:24 PM
As an addition, we'll be needing users who have applied SP1 and those who have not yet applied SP1.
Posted By: Moffesto Re: Windows XP Pro - 08/31/02 10:51 PM
I have a pirated copy but its not worth my time to install

/me hates XP
Posted By: Abnormality Re: Windows XP Pro - 09/01/02 04:29 AM
Yes, XP can burn in hell with Mr. Bill.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Windows XP Pro - 09/01/02 01:23 PM
Lol, I love it, just love love love it lol... XP isn't all that bad once its been tweaked smile ...

Well anyway, anyone have a non pirated copy? I know one of you were dumb enough to purchase it...
Posted By: ninjaneo Re: Windows XP Pro - 09/02/02 05:06 AM
my mom was.... :x but it was home edition so I pirated pro... and it came w. a crack for sp1 which worked great smile
Posted By: Abnormality Re: Windows XP Pro - 09/03/02 12:27 AM
The only reason XP sucks is because i have a Bad_Pool_Caller Error every 20 mins. Have to reboot the computer everytime. Had something to do with Upgrading from NT or my Mother Board. so xp sucks sucks sucks sucks...untill it works on my system. =)
© UGN Security Forum