UGN Security
Posted By: Deviation187 Retards on AIM - 03/29/02 10:19 PM
Is there a good solution to those stupid people on AIM who just warn you for no reason, or keep spamming, i mean something besides blocking them or ignoring them, something that i can overpower them with, cuz theres this one guy i want to teach a lesson... cuz hes always warning and spamming haha, and i dotn wanna just block him =\
Posted By: Curse Re: Retards on AIM - 03/29/02 11:45 PM
If a real person is messing with me, not a spam bot, I'll say something like "Hey dude, your screen name is on this Queers for Hunger site" then the dude will usually say "what? wtf? what site?", then I send him a crash link...
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: Retards on AIM - 03/30/02 07:54 AM
i just don't use aim pretty much. IRC is enough for me. That rhymes and you know it does marge, admit it. Anyways, Curse's method sounds good. Curse it the master of fake logs, stupid tricks, and tents.
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Retards on AIM - 03/30/02 05:20 PM
personally, i prefer finding their address, going to their house, screaming, cutting off their fingers and leaving them in a tub of ice. thats just me. however, it is very successfull at keeping them from bothering you.

-BackSlash
Posted By: psychogen Re: Retards on AIM - 03/30/02 06:09 PM
hey backslash the IceMan type of killing!

heh that was one ****ed up skitzo!
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Retards on AIM - 03/30/02 07:00 PM
lol i used to crash people like that, but now i just have my one sn set to not aloow sn's not on my list.
Posted By: ninjaneo Re: Retards on AIM - 03/30/02 07:01 PM
Blah, OMFG. Speaking of this ****. This kid warned me up to 78% and Phun warned me up the rest to 100 so i cant even get on my ****ing assholes on line account frown mad
Posted By: Curse Re: Retards on AIM - 03/30/02 10:33 PM
Neo dude, you screen name is on this weird medical waste website...
Posted By: ninjaneo Re: Retards on AIM - 04/01/02 04:16 PM
lol wtf? confused
© UGN Security Forum