UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin UGN Updates. - 10/08/02 06:48 PM
Due to a large deal worked out with HostNuke UGN will be expanding greatly within the coming year.

This deal basically signifies HostNuke as a UGN Affiliate and gives us a large amount of hosting. Our current caps: Space: 10Gig, Bandwidth: 50Gig.

We will be adding features throughout the month as ideas from the staff and members are set forth.

Our major update will be when the new design is released within the next two months. When this is complete we will have features such as: UGN Top 50, Easier news access, News Posting for everyone (upon moderator approval) and standard news admins.
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: UGN Updates. - 10/13/02 01:56 AM
i see a couple changes to the board, good stuff too, how long has curse been admin? :\ no one tells me stuff that goes on around here no more, eh well i try to get on as much as i can, but anyways, the updates you have so far are cool, keep it up
Posted By: Gremelin Re: UGN Updates. - 10/14/02 09:50 AM
Thanks to BS for pointing out an error to me. This error was making it so users could not list full sections of the bulltin board.

After his report at 7:30 I had the error fixed, sorry to anyone who has been abused by this error, it was fixed within 3 minutes of me rebuilding the forum history over the bulletin board.

As always, please report all page errors to me via email or the IRC server, hell aim or here if you need to.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: UGN Updates. - 10/14/02 02:08 PM
Yeah the board is much better now i think, and i really wish you get the best deal for UGN next year Gizmo.

heh, i just can't wait for the new design to come up, it must be cool, i wanna see ***s' work.

All the best

see ya
Posted By: Gremelin Re: UGN Updates. - 10/15/02 12:32 AM
<snicker> yeh, i can't wait to see the new setup too hehe...

The board could be better, I know of so many errors on my part that I can't fix without the new versions frown ...
© UGN Security Forum