UGN Security
Posted By: IceMyst Noise Canceling Machines = BAD - 12/23/05 08:34 PM
Ok, so at work yesturday our call center manager himself installed these noise canceling machines in my area cause it's gets way too loud for us who take sup calls. they make this little ssssssss noise to "hopefully" drown out some of the noise.

well i come in today (i'm covering a coworkers shift) and about 2 mins after i sit at my desk i start to get dizzy and the world is spinning. I got to lunch and i start to feel better but as soon as i come back i feel like crude again. so obvisouly it's these damn mic things doing this to me.

well it turns out that scott (he sits next to me in the morning) is effected by this too but people where trying to cinvince him he was nuts.

at least now he and i both know we are sane (at least when it comes to this). i told a sup so hopefully they get rid of these and try something that doesnt use noise to drown out noise...
Posted By: Crime Re: Noise Canceling Machines = BAD - 12/24/05 03:25 AM
what are we talking about here?

some kinda white noise generator ?

why not just make one you like ?
one that isnt so bad
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Noise Canceling Machines = BAD - 12/24/05 03:31 AM
i have no clue what it is, all i know is that there are these speakers spaced out about every 5 feet that make a hissing noise and about 5 mins after it was finally unplugged i felt almost normal again...
© UGN Security Forum