UGN Security
Posted By: §intå× Let the bidding start - 08/08/05 09:22 PM
I have started a web design company as some of you know. But I am falling behind in work due to time. So solution... Who wants to make money?

Here is how it works. Lowest bidder who can show decent work gets the job. Must know PHP, MySQL to do this work. Must adhear to my naming conventions. If you get the job you will get and FTP account temp till work is done. All payments will be made via paypal. If I sign you up and you get payment I will report it on my taxes. Basically I am contracting you per job.

Payments will works as such. half up front. second half after. If work is not completed by deadline I will evaluated what is left and final payment is based on what you did not complete. If you are intrested PM me with URLS to sites you have designed and email, address, phone.

Some of you of course I have known forever now and URLS will still be needed for paper work reasons. Please do not list my companys URL here as I do not want this coming up in google.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Let the bidding start - 08/09/05 03:55 AM
<snicker>
Posted By: EndGame Re: Let the bidding start - 08/10/05 02:09 PM
erm, sintax..
incidently, giz and i were wondering something along the same lines... regarding U :p
Posted By: §intå× Re: Let the bidding start - 08/10/05 07:58 PM
PM me..
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Let the bidding start - 08/11/05 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by EndGame:
erm, sintax..
incidently, giz and i were wondering something along the same lines... regarding U :p
Jumpin the gun a bit aren;t we?
Posted By: EndGame Re: Let the bidding start - 08/12/05 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo:
Jumpin the gun a bit aren;t we?
hmm, yea.
*grin*
just got off the phone with our 'sponsor' at the time of that post.
he seemed quite keen, so i do admit i let me emotions get the better of me wink
Posted By: §intå× Re: Let the bidding start - 08/12/05 07:02 PM
Let me know.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Let the bidding start - 08/13/05 07:24 AM
Heh, DG is on board, I'll work on Sintax later when we have something to go on... See with DG we can get him doing [censored] right away; as I have no clue what route we're going and I'm not sure what systems we're going with (as the billing system, forum, and helpdesk will all have seperate user systems) it's a little early to bother sintax as he's been swamped as is with work...
Posted By: §intå× Re: Let the bidding start - 08/13/05 11:02 AM
hence the main reason I started this post that has (and I am glad) started another company instead of getting me the help I need.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Let the bidding start - 08/13/05 11:15 AM
It's something I had planned on for a while; I am up for helping you but I have 0 MySQL experiance wink ...

DG is ultimately in the same boat... I'm planning on buying a few MySQL books and possibly a class, but until then I can't lend support for something I hardly grasp wink .
Posted By: §intå× Re: Let the bidding start - 08/13/05 03:39 PM
You just want me to write tuts again. I see what this is.

http://www.undergroundnews.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/14/192.html?# 000000

I will clean it up before I am done. You really need to learn this as it is holding you back on many a project. I will break it all down. Save your money, when it clicks you will do what I did and slap your head saying, of course, now I get it. [censored] cooolll!!!
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Let the bidding start - 08/14/05 07:26 AM
heh... I still need books smirk
Posted By: EndGame Re: Let the bidding start - 08/15/05 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by �int��:
You just want me to write tuts again. I see what this is.

http://www.undergroundnews.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/14/192.html?# 000000

I will clean it up before I am done. You really need to learn this as it is holding you back on many a project. I will break it all down. Save your money, when it clicks you will do what I did and slap your head saying, of course, now I get it. [censored] cooolll!!!
sin!
yea, keep em coming.
i understood exactly what u were saying (thats a first for me programming wise on these boards)
:p

/me works on getting the books giz needs.
sin, u recommend any ones out now?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Let the bidding start - 08/15/05 03:17 PM
BTW, endy, we need to talk wink ... Also, I'd prefer a gift card to Amazon.com for books, so I can research whatever i need wink
Posted By: EndGame Re: Let the bidding start - 08/15/05 05:15 PM
mate, set a date for wednesday the usual time we have our chats...

remember, he gets back from heathrow then so we'l have a day or so to prep.

also got a quote back from our target server wink
helluva lot cheaper than i expected :p

check ur PM

im just dashing in for now.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Let the bidding start - 08/15/05 06:26 PM
Quote:
remember, he gets back from heathrow then so we'l have a day or so to prep.
PM me a time.

Quote:
also got a quote back from our target server wink helluva lot cheaper than i expected :p
It's only a quote for now, prices vary, hardware changes, etc; and the price you where quoted originally was for more than just the server (first server I should say)... It'll all tally up give or take; we have a lot of hurtles, most of which are solved through advertising, you know, gotta spend to make and all...

Oh, and Learner, sorry for jacking your thread.
Posted By: EndGame Re: Let the bidding start - 08/16/05 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by �int��:
I have started a web design company as some of you know. But I am falling behind in work due to time. So solution... Who wants to make money?

Here is how it works. Lowest bidder who can show decent work gets the job. Must know PHP, MySQL to do this work. Must adhear to my naming conventions. If you get the job you will get and FTP account temp till work is done. All payments will be made via paypal. If I sign you up and you get payment I will report it on my taxes. Basically I am contracting you per job.

Payments will works as such. half up front. second half after. If work is not completed by deadline I will evaluated what is left and final payment is based on what you did not complete. If you are intrested PM me with URLS to sites you have designed and email, address, phone.

Some of you of course I have known forever now and URLS will still be needed for paper work reasons. Please do not list my companys URL here as I do not want this coming up in google.
ahem, continue...
© UGN Security Forum