UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Assistance... - 06/02/03 06:40 AM
Ok, I have a Panasonic SA-AK29 sterio (comes up as SCAK29 or SC-AK29) and I'm desperately looking for a f**cking remote for it...

I have no time to search around for it, so could someone who has nothing better to do than earn kudos from helping me out, I'd appreciate it much...
Posted By: sinetific Re: Assistance... - 06/02/03 01:57 PM
I found the InfraRed codes that the SA-AK25 remote uses:
http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/panasonic/SA-AK25
If your computer has an IR port on it you could use LIRC or WinLIRC. It's not exactly 'remote' control unless you have a laptop with IR.
Otherwise, universal remotes that have stereo libraries built in are around $100. You could get a cool touch screen universal remote for about $250. Stereo only replacements aren't very popular your best bet is one for your entire home theatre. Another alternative: You could pay a crack head $20 to go into radio shack and rip one off from the display stand, or save the $20 and do it yourself.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Assistance... - 06/02/03 05:41 PM
Well, that works as a temporary solution... I'd rather find the remote though frown ...
Posted By: Chem Re: Assistance... - 06/02/03 11:56 PM
I hate to be the one to point this out, but you could just use a palm pilot, if you have one
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Assistance... - 06/03/03 04:27 AM
I have no palm pilot! I R WANT REMOTE lol... a cheap piece of [censored] remote that it won't really matter if i chuck it accross the room!
Posted By: dashocker Re: Assistance... - 06/03/03 09:21 PM
Ok, I searched for quite a bit of time fer you. Your best bet is to call the friendly people at 1-800-REMOTES. Or get a universal control. Other than that, your [censored]. Search for your model number, there's like 3 results. Sry.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Assistance... - 06/05/03 04:35 AM
I [censored] frown ...

Acually dash, search for SC-AK29, it's the "sister" model to mine, evidently when they were shipping [censored] out the original model number was SA-AK29 and a few got out or something smirk.
© UGN Security Forum