UGN Security
ya, pretty much.

* SilentRage bumps to Jailhouse Rock by Elvis
nah not as bad as those who post about warez and [censored] with the configuration.
ja, true dat. Who can blame them for being lamers though? But they can at least frickin post the damn questions in the right place.

* SilentRage bumps to Voice of Buddha

I like the blank nick dude though. I was shocked out of my mind somebody actually posted a question about SCF. Like most nobody has even heard of it.
lol yeh heh...

Voice of Buddah kicks btw smile . Didn't I tell you to "get" that? hehe...

I didn't like the blank nick kid, he violated the rules frown .

-Giz
heh, he registered a blank nick. Nothing wrong with that. He also asked to make sure it was not wrong to give some guy help on warez questions. I found him to be very respectful.

Now why was "Windows Explorer Commands" closed? You don't want people talking about SCF?
I don't want people posting with blank nicks. He didn't register a blank nick he registered a coding which was messing witht he board variables hence why his account was removed.
so you want us to create a new topic to talk about the same thing? I honestly don't care that you unregistered his nick. It's only proper. But closing the topic... now that I don't understand.
Which topic? I deleted the nick, i didn't close the topic.
Well then some faggot boy closed the topic ("Windows Explorer Commands"). Oh well, olosoft recreated the topic - so screw you Mr. Close-Topic-Guy.
© UGN Security Forum