UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Why Gizmo was in the ER - 12/05/05 11:30 AM
Since I've been PMed a few times on the IRC and on the forum I figure I'll just make one post so I don't have to go over it multiple times.

I've been having some major jaw pains caused by an insized wizdom tooth on my lower right portion of my jaw, these jaw pains had triggered my chronic migraines over the coarse of a few nights and late Saturday evening I had to be rushed to the Emergency Room as the pain was so excruciating that I was unable to think or even comprehend what was going on around me.

I had left my house at about 11:00PM on Saturday the 3rd and got in to see the doctor at about 12:30PM and had a dilotted to my hip (think of it as a concentrated dose of morphine); those of you who know me know my irrational phobia of needles, thus you know the pain had to have been real if I'm willing to take a shot, let alone to the hip that I had to have rebuilt when I was younger.

After I was able to comprehend what was going on (at about 1:40a) I found out that not only was my tooth hurting but I have severe inflammation caused by an infection around my right side of my jaw (pretty much the right side of my face was swollen due to the infection).

I now have some pain killers and some antibiotic's to keep me through the week, I'll need to talk with my personal doctor to see if I can get them for a longer period as I don't have dental insurance as it costs an arm and a leg for insurance now adays.

Needless to say, I don't really plan on being around or available for the next few days; my email will still be open for you all and I'll make every attempt to make sure to check it over the next couple of days. I don't plan on being on the IRC or checking the forums until Wednesday at the earliest.

I hereby leave in charge (as always) Infinite and Ghost if he ever cares to show up. If they are unavailable Sinetific and SilentRage also have admin access on the forums and IRCOPs on the IRC Server. No one at this time has SSH access but myself (though if Neo or Infinite would ever care to get me their SSH keys they would have access).

Any questions? Well, I guess I'll check this thread when I get a chance wink ...
Posted By: §intå× Re: Why Gizmo was in the ER - 12/05/05 01:13 PM
Take care man and have a seepdy recovery!!!
Posted By: Infinite Re: Why Gizmo was in the ER - 12/05/05 11:23 PM
Rest up and get well dude.

And really?!?! i'm in charge??? Sweet [censored], I'm baning ghost as my first imperial action laugh
Posted By: Ghost Re: Why Gizmo was in the ER - 12/06/05 03:21 AM
Get well soon man.

And Infinite, you can only ban me if you spell "banning" correctly. :p

And I'm always around, just too busy to post as frequently as I was able to during the summer.
Posted By: Girlie Re: Why Gizmo was in the ER - 12/06/05 08:11 AM
my poor lil giz!! hope you feel better soon. frown
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Why Gizmo was in the ER - 12/06/05 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghost:
And I'm always around, just too busy to post as frequently as I was able to during the summer.
That's why you don't get shell access on the VPS :x
Posted By: Artic Warrior Re: Why Gizmo was in the ER - 12/06/05 11:36 PM
Get well soon, I have never had morphine but Im sure you will have fun in disney land :p
Posted By: pergesu Re: Why Gizmo was in the ER - 12/07/05 07:19 AM
Holy crap dude. That sucks balls. Have a speedy recovery man. holla
© UGN Security Forum