New Years.... again

Posted by: Defcon

New Years.... again - 01/01/05 08:31 AM

Well since someone is bound to ask, I may as well be the "festive" one this time and bust out the age old questions, What did you do for New Years Eve and any Resolutions?

I ate Poutine , Drank Beer, and Watched Jackass the Movie.

My Resolutions
1. Get more in shape so I can kick the shit out of more people
2. Hopefully graduate and get a job in Vegas or the West Coast
3. Complete that Voodoo Doll of Bono (The asshole from U2)
Posted by: Ice

Re: New Years.... again - 01/01/05 09:47 AM

gonna start my on-season for bodybuilding Jan 1
I used to work out like crazy when i was 16, sorta stoped, know i am gonna start again.

I got a routine down, i got my Cals, Fats, Carbs and Protien down, and my supplements

So my new years resolution, No more Junk Food, No more Alcohol and of course, geting bigger

Happy new years to everyone
Posted by: Gremelin

Re: New Years.... again - 01/01/05 10:25 AM

I don't believe in resolutions
Posted by: pergesu

Re: New Years.... again - 01/01/05 04:02 PM

My friends all made resolutions to quit smoking or whatever. I don't smoke, so I can't do that one.

My resolution is to smoke MORE pot than I ever have before. And drink more beer.
Posted by: Spyrios

Re: New Years.... again - 01/01/05 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice:

No more Alcohol
GASP!!!! Choke!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Girlie

Re: New Years.... again - 01/01/05 07:18 PM

I spent my New Year's Eve slightly buzzed talking to learner all night on the phone.

I have several New Year's resolutions, and I intend to keep every one of them.

1. Lose at least 50 lbs.

2. Get my shit together, which involves the following.

A) Choose a destination and move.

B) Decide on a career and work towards it.

C) Get a divorce.

D) Buy a car that runs most of the time.

(not in that order)

3. Be a better more patient parent.

4. Make myself happy (which involves all of the above) and do not depend on anyone for anything.

So, that's pretty much it. This year is going to be a really good year I think. *nod*

Re: New Years.... again - 01/02/05 05:22 AM

Resolutions never work, so I gave up :x
Posted by: IceMyst

Re: New Years.... again - 01/02/05 05:25 AM

I cant think of anything cause I cant drink drink more, I cant lose weight, I cant smoke pot thanks to being pregnate. So I cant forget about making any resolutions...

Re: New Years.... again - 01/02/05 07:05 AM

That's not true Gizmo. It's all will-power. You can do it anytime of the year, but I guess most people just want the last year to be better in the past. I've made resolutions before and stuck to them.
Posted by: unreal

Re: New Years.... again - 01/04/05 05:25 AM

I took money from my friends in a PL Hold'em game. :x

Resolutions? What are those?
Posted by: Infinite

Re: New Years.... again - 01/05/05 06:59 PM

I was out at the bar I work at getting shitfaced flirting with all the hotties. Much fun I tell you. Made it home somewhere around 5:30am.... Got to sleep about 11am

I don't beleive in resolutions either. If you need to change something about yourself then change it. Don't wait for some stupid excuse that is not gonna motivate you anyways :p

Infinite

Re: New Years.... again - 06/13/05 04:00 AM

Well, it is June. We are half way thru the year of 2005. I thought it might be interesting to see who has kept up with their resolutions... if you didn't originally post, it's ok, just tell us what your resolution was and if you stuck with it or not. As for me...

Quote:
Originally posted by Count Bishula:
I spent my New Year's Eve slightly buzzed talking to learner all night on the phone.

I have several New Year's resolutions, and I intend to keep every one of them.

1. Lose at least 50 lbs.

2. Get my shit together, which involves the following.

A) Choose a destination and move.

B) Decide on a career and work towards it.

C) Get a divorce.

D) Buy a car that runs most of the time.

(not in that order)

3. Be a better more patient parent.

4. Make myself happy (which involves all of the above) and do not depend on anyone for anything.

So, that's pretty much it. This year is going to be a really good year I think. *nod*
1. [check] depending on what day it is I've lost somewhere between 48-51 lbs since the beginning of the year, and I'm pretty excited about that.

2. A) [half-check] I have a destination, I haven't moved yet...that will be coming in the next month.

B) [half-check] I have decided, and now I need to put my plans into action and enroll (after I move)

C) [buzzer sound] nope, haven't got around to that yet, but plan on doing it soon.

D) [check] Did that about a month after I posted this, and still goin strong. woohoo!

3. [half-check] This is an ongoing thing for the rest of my life I think, but I'm not doin' too bad.

4. [half buzzer sound] I am still not making myself entirely happy, and I still let people walk all over me even though I know better, but I am not depending on anyone for anything. It is a work in progress.

Ok, your turn.

For the record, I am well aware of the no posting to dead threads rule. I got permission before I did this, just for any asstarts who are on their high horse at the moment.
Posted by: IceMyst

Re: New Years.... again - 06/13/05 04:30 AM

I'm proud to say I've stuck to my resolution of I didnt make one cause I can't stick to them

Re: New Years.... again - 06/13/05 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo:
I don't believe in resolutions
check

Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo:
Resolutions never work, so I gave up :x
and check ...

Re: New Years.... again - 06/13/05 05:25 PM

I'm definitely smoking more pot.

I must be a good resolutionizer.

holla

Re: New Years.... again - 06/13/05 06:39 PM

When did everyone on this board start with the gangsta talk, and how did I miss it? heh

Re: New Years.... again - 06/13/05 07:56 PM

I was wondering myself when perg turned black..

Re: New Years.... again - 06/14/05 07:21 AM

I've been the resident nigglet since day one

holla