UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Masterbating Whoever - 08/28/02 07:34 PM
Ya know, I find it quite amusing that someone actually takes the time out to post all this stuff... I mean, I get notifide via aim that someone is spamming the board, and this morning we had floodbots on the IRC...

Its quite amusing, especially since it had to have taken him an hour to do all of that, and it took me about 20 seconds to remove it all...

UGN is an open discussion, it has always been that so long as you can follow the rules and not direct any sort of assult towards the members. When you decide to flood the IRC and Board you've violated what little rules that we have.

I just find this kid amusing... Thats all.

I'd like to appoligize to all of the members on behalf of this obviously young individual and his mass postings since he's obviously a retard with no friends who obviously has no life since he made 50 posts in a 30 minute period all directed towards me because i told him that "Jolly Rodger" could not be reached...

Tisk tisk tisk...
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Masterbating Whoever - 08/28/02 07:41 PM
BTW, according to the board counter he made 50 posts total, with the 60 second ban inbetween posts that'd be at least 50 minutes. Now it generally takes 5 minutes to register an account and have the information retrieved to an email address, not counting time to create new email addresses... My god, schools in session, go study!
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Masterbating Whoever - 08/28/02 07:51 PM
I just have one final comment before I post IRC logs, if you don't like UGN, and you dislike the members, then leave, don't [censored] things up for everyone else. If you have a problem with how I speak or how I type its because english isn't my strong point, I'm not even second generation in the USA. But no one knows what I am, so it doesn't matter, and no curse, i'm not a jew.

[13:26] <BackSlash> gizmo...you notice the board?
[13:37] <@Gizmo> BS, just fixed it actually
[13:41] <BackSlash> what happened giz, neo said you got dos'd?
[13:43] <@Gizmo> dosed, floodbots on the IRC, spammers on the board, you name it
[13:44] <BackSlash> neo said somethin bout optix...
[13:48] <@Gizmo> doubtful, optix isn't even that much of a kiddie

Well thats my words for the day, its amazing that the kid had a proxy, heck, its amazing that he knew how to use it lol...
Posted By: ninjaneo Re: Masterbating Whoever - 09/01/02 05:37 AM
I dont remember pointing at optix....
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Masterbating Whoever - 09/14/02 06:04 PM
Just to let you all know, after 3 weeks, MasturbatingBear came back as ReservedForClass
© UGN Security Forum