UGN Security
Posted By: weeve Where did all the flowers go? - 02/20/04 06:26 PM
Bish has been missing, it's obvious what she had to do, and also the irc [censored]. But liek her last post was a while ago, on the janet jackson thing. She got 69 posts, then nothin...no irc, no board. Heh I went searching through the newbie member's areas to find that some of the first numbered users have like 7-40 some posts. Now yes we had a discussion speaking about how ppl have [censored] to do, and there's a reason for low postings. but when you've been around that long. You should show some [censored] love. Heh donations don't happen, few ppl are on the irc that's in the last um I guess 6 months or some such. Probably longer. We have a large amount of women with very little or no posts. Which shows 1 of 3 or 3 things, either reading, writing little, just reading once in a while.

Either way, where did all the flowers go damn it? It's been a long time passing, and ugn could be a behemoth. Not just a what it is, but if people that are here, we have 2000+ on the board regged, would all put as much heart as the active users do. I'm talking everyone lift a hand, everyone hit a nail on the head. People irc more, become a bigger part of these, grow deeper. UGN would become much more then what it is. What it would or will metamorphis into will depend on the people of UGN's actions.

P.S. a few different topics.
Posted By: shelli Re: Where did all the flowers go? - 02/22/04 02:07 AM
HEY,HEYHITOYOU!
© UGN Security Forum