UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin Summertime Fun - 06/11/04 07:03 PM
Since summer officially starts for the school children around here on June 12th, i was mildly curious about something...

What are you planning on doing this summer? Vegistation? Trips? Family Get Togethers? Wishful Activities?
Posted By: Jaspel Re: Summertime Fun - 06/12/04 12:03 AM
Hum... Lets see, summer started on the 8th for me.
Next week I'll be going up to the highest part of contental USA for a missions trip. Then i need to get my act in gear to present on the 22nd for an eagle scout approval of my project. On the 25 I'm going down to the keys(Florida) for a weeks worth of sailing. Then I have a weeding on the 24 of July, meaning Ill will actually have some time to get stuff for myself done before hand. Right after were going camping for a week. Then I have marching band starting up in August, and Ill probably need to get a job.
heh can any one beat that??? cool
i also need to do some things like clean the house, fix all the computers, put back together the old laptop so i can sell it and get buisy moding this one. Maybe work on my sally(Saturn) a little, and yea the girl thing takes up alot of time too.
Posted By: chazman Re: Summertime Fun - 06/12/04 01:42 AM
i will be traveling to lebanon and london in a few weeks to visit freinds

for 2 months
i also was woundering when i am in lebanon the internet does not let me go to undergroundnews.com
it say it is not a web site
Posted By: §intå× Re: Summertime Fun - 06/12/04 03:30 AM
[Linked Image]

Flexing in my yard like visage. I miss him.
Posted By: Jaspel Re: Summertime Fun - 06/12/04 04:39 AM
Looks nice outside, its overcast here.. ill put some nice pics up when its a nice day, on the lake maybe.
Posted By: pergesu Re: Summertime Fun - 06/12/04 05:59 AM
Spanky, I hope you know you're violating over 250 US and international copyright laws by posting that image. You'll be hearing from my lawyer. :p

I talk to that fool on a near daily basis. He may even decide to go to the same school as me when he finally graduates (another year).
Posted By: Chem Re: Summertime Fun - 06/13/04 09:00 AM
Flying to a beach-house in Georgia for a few weeks, then coming back and getting a job frown
Posted By: fleshwound Re: Summertime Fun - 06/14/04 08:26 PM
i have no plans for this summer! i tried talking JC into going to Mexico to visit my sis, but he said no cuz he's an [censored].

let's see.. i guess i have school, taking summer classes. but that's easy enough. i'll probably just try to go to some concerts this summer and have some damn fun!

oh.. might possibly be going to the Olympics with my other sister. she has to work there, but I could go see all the cool [censored] and just hang out. i don't know though.. i'm kinda scared about the 8 hour plane ride..i suck at flying and it scares the [censored] out of me. but then again... international planes are a lot bigger than commercial airliners. i don't know.. we'll see
Posted By: pergesu Re: Summertime Fun - 06/15/04 08:15 AM
fleshy also has plans to come visit me. She really wants to see the :\ face in person, so in order to convince me, she said she'll flash me. I know I may be givin too much up...but she's pretty cool, so I'll make an exception.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Summertime Fun - 06/15/04 08:16 AM
Lol it's sunny out, I may go take pictures
Posted By: Rapture Re: Summertime Fun - 06/16/04 01:30 AM
lotsa car shows and cruising along the beach for me. Girl I WAS seeing broke things off so I'll have a lot of extra money to spend on toys for myself smile

I'm moving in two months so I don't really have time for any lengthy vacations frown
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Summertime Fun - 06/16/04 07:23 AM
i will be working my [censored] off since the [censored] client for the company i work for decided they dont like some of us working 3 twelve hour days so starting sunday i will be working sun-thurdays 12pm to 9pm so even less of me will be seen around here frown stupid Verizon sucks [censored]
Posted By: unreal Re: Summertime Fun - 06/16/04 03:07 PM
I took a summer class to ease my load during the next two semesters, and now I'm working my [censored] off on finishing my flight instructor certification.
Posted By: pergesu Re: Summertime Fun - 06/17/04 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by unreal:
I took a summer class to have an excuse for never meeting girls, as well as to explain that stick up my [censored].
Amen for summer classes!
Posted By: IceMyst Re: Summertime Fun - 06/18/04 01:27 AM
classes? what are these classes you speak of? do u actually learn stuff or play hang man?
Posted By: Ntd Re: Summertime Fun - 06/18/04 04:57 PM
This summer i am going to be studying for the end of year of exams, dont you love school! Thank god it is my final year then no more Maths,Chem,Physics and other subjects!!
Posted By: Red Mage Re: Summertime Fun - 06/19/04 10:46 AM
Just finished a crappy vacation..
Posted By: res Re: Summertime Fun - 06/19/04 07:46 PM
In my upcomming holidays i shall plan to annoy ntd :p then train in UT2K4 to own Silent Rage.
Posted By: Ntd Re: Summertime Fun - 06/20/04 03:25 PM
Hey !!! Well new plan for this summer learn to play UT2K4 that is if i have time between CS and study.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Summertime Fun - 06/20/04 04:31 PM
Now that's what i call a summertime plan; own SR and annoy NTD ...
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Summertime Fun - 06/20/04 04:31 PM
Looks like I'll spend most of my summer migrating users from PA to CA and running support for any issues that arise; much fun!
Posted By: Digital Geek Re: Summertime Fun - 06/20/04 09:55 PM
During this year I gathered all my money, and now that the exams are over, I have enough money to travel to east europe, get drunk and stay drunk for about two months.

I love drinking. laugh
Posted By: spectre Re: Summertime Fun - 06/21/04 07:28 AM
I, visage (I don't know why my name wont work), will be spending most of my summer flexing in my yard for any girls that walk by. Other plans include working for less than $5 an hour, stalking pergesu and "spanky" (sup *******), and kicking the crap and throwing sand in the eyes of 8-12 year old kids on the beach.

Right on fools!
Oh, also, trying to hit 180 lbs. 165 at 6'2" ain't cuttin it. The ladies tell me that being able to wrap my hands around my thighs is a bad sign...

-visage
Posted By: Jaspel Re: Summertime Fun - 07/02/04 01:14 PM
Just got back from my sailing trip. fun was had. the countdown begins for brodband.dsl is avalible on the 15 of july... how is everyone else doing?
Posted By: Shinobi Re: Summertime Fun - 07/04/04 02:15 AM
I'm planning on working my [censored] off all summer because money is good. I'm also going to the beach off and on because my brother lives there and I stay for FREE!!! Lastly Partys, partys partys partys HORRAY FOR HIGHSCHOOL GIRLS!!!! 18 and over of course....jail is bad for ninjas.....
Posted By: §intå× Re: Summertime Fun - 07/04/04 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by spectre:
I, visage (I don't know why my name wont work), will be spending most of my summer flexing in my yard for any girls that walk by. Other plans include working for less than $5 an hour, stalking pergesu and "spanky" (sup *******), and kicking the crap and throwing sand in the eyes of 8-12 year old kids on the beach.

Right on fools!
Oh, also, trying to hit 180 lbs. 165 at 6'2" ain't cuttin it. The ladies tell me that being able to wrap my hands around my thighs is a bad sign...

-visage
sup man!!!! read your PM's
© UGN Security Forum