UGN Security
Posted By: Boris Very Good Site Comrade. - 10/15/02 07:51 AM
((((Edited by Gizmo)))) Look, I can steal content, i'm cool! I'm too lame to think for myself!!!! OMG I R BAING SO JEET!
Posted By: Imperial Re: Very Good Site Comrade. - 10/15/02 07:56 AM
I like how you call everyone comrade, it's creative...like you're role playing the name

I should start refering to myself in third person, a bit of competition for you
Posted By: sinetific Re: Very Good Site Comrade. - 10/15/02 08:15 AM
That Is A [censored] HUGE board for 2 people. Looks like a spin off of Deathskitchen. and by the way perl is a scripting language.
Posted By: BackSlash Re: Very Good Site Comrade. - 10/15/02 08:31 AM
to big, overwhelmed me...
Posted By: Infinite Re: Very Good Site Comrade. - 10/15/02 09:02 AM
*Ahem*

If your gonna rip DK off you should at least stay out of places that the members frequent.

Quote:
Funny [censored]
An area for Jokes, Funny pictures, and generally anything that makes you laugh
Moderator: Boris
You'd think with the amount of forums you made you could have some up with one more that was original. But i suppose you ran out of ideas and just had to do a quick copy and paste job eh? You could have at least changed one word so it wasn't totally obvious. After all that begging you did on DK to get a mod position I can understand why you copied it.

/me shakes his head at Boris

sum
Posted By: Boris Re: Very Good Site Comrade. - 10/15/02 03:22 PM
Hey Did you see every other forum? Well I just ran out of ideas yes....I see the error of my ways though so it should be gone soon...and I am looking for mods and whatnot.....
Posted By: Infinite Re: Very Good Site Comrade. - 10/16/02 03:32 AM
Boris,

I responed to you over on DK

http://deathskitchen.promodtecnologies.com/cgi-bin/DeathsKitchen2/YaBB.pl?board=General;action=display;num=1034644270

sum
© UGN Security Forum