UGN Security
It would rock if you lived in Muhlenberg County, Better if in Drakesboro. I have tracked a person down this far and need a little help. I will pay laugh

But all I need is an address. anyone in this area interested please P/M me. If you realy need to know why... Fine I can tell you, no I will not do anything illeagle. But I need this address.
have a phone number or name? i'll do it for money...
I have a name... Number is unlisted. I have even hit a pay data base. Hell I even have a job, and job phone number..... Alas I still can't get his home phone. I tryed SE with no luck at work. Now they are just more careful.

I will P/M you..
i live in tn, thats sorta close pimp i could hop a ride with that pimp smilie and find the fool
If you're going to pay Gizmo for that, at least demand that he tells you how he gets the info and get something outta your money that you can use.
lol no one knows how i pull [censored], but i donno if i'll be able to do that kid unless you have his moms info since he lives in her yard, i don't have anything listed with his last name.
Hmmm, the colsest I ever got was through public records. He is married. Wifes, first name is Elizabeth. Hmmmm that is all I will post on a public BBS. Mabey I will try to SE some info again.
heh, i live in spencer co ky..... near lousville
Is it near centralcity Ky? Drakesboro Ky is right near Central City.
i dont have a clue, im like 15 miles from lousiville. If u know where louisville is then u can prolly estimate (everyone in ky should know where louisville is wink )
I have an idea... I am in another state. I do not have a mapp in front of me.. I will get back to you.
o, i thought u lived in ky , my bad
© UGN Security Forum