UGN Security
Posted By: §intå× Google - Nice Guys or Next Microsoft - 10/01/05 12:52 AM
Do you think Google is a safe friendly company or run by sith lords with a evil plan to exploit customers in the end.
Posted By: §intå× Re: Google - Nice Guys or Next Microsoft - 10/01/05 12:53 AM
They are starting to get too big to remain googd.
Posted By: KillHour Re: Google - Nice Guys or Next Microsoft - 10/01/05 02:16 AM
Damn ghost, stop listening to learner!

/me takes my check from google and walks away... laugh
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Google - Nice Guys or Next Microsoft - 10/01/05 02:29 AM
<snicker> speaking of that... I just got a deposit from google for the ad's; still way low but 'eh better than nothing...
Posted By: KillHour Re: Google - Nice Guys or Next Microsoft - 10/01/05 02:39 AM
Edited by Gizmo (in accordance with Adsense ToS); "please only click on the ad's which are of personal interest to you" or something...
Posted By: Infinite Re: Google - Nice Guys or Next Microsoft - 10/01/05 06:03 AM
WIPO: MicroSoft Killer
So far they have only brought out free and good things to my world. Let them grow! It will be better in the end as they will force other corps to battle it out. That can only be good for the consumer.
Posted By: §intå× Re: Google - Nice Guys or Next Microsoft - 10/01/05 11:57 AM
OMG Google ads to hacked page?

Quote:

webNetwork
Add Content to Your WebSite Online Networking Community
http://www.webnetwork.ws
I clicked this because as you know I am starting vanceconcepts...

This is what I get...
[Linked Image]

which re-directs to

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Shryke Re: Google - Nice Guys or Next Microsoft - 10/21/05 01:20 PM
Its wierd how we live in a world thats governed by the tall-poppy syndrome. As soon as an organisation excels and expands we chop of their legs from beneath them and spread stuff online about them having ill inclined intentions.

(Yes, i voted sith lords)
Posted By: §intå× Re: Google - Nice Guys or Next Microsoft - 10/25/05 07:53 PM
Your comment and vote seem to contradict... I am confused on your view.
© UGN Security Forum