UGN Security
Posted By: weeve New Debate:Fake or Real. and does it matter?:) - 04/18/04 01:45 AM
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Helen has a nice chest, Shakira is just damn fine all around, Nicci is pretty good looking, Petra looks yummy, Willa has a great body (too bad about that face though), and Susan has nice chest/better than average body/too much of a Denise Richards face .

As for their boobs, I can't see the marks and it doesn't look ridiculous, so I see no harm if any of them have had it. Not like I will ever be touching them, so I won't feel the difference.

I don't think any girl should get it done unless they actually want to themselves. Girls can be hot even if they don't got the DDs
Amen, *bows to john's admitions*
Gizzeh Liekie...

Well, I like 1 3 4 5 8 10
with tit's like theirs does it really fducking matter?
erinn, jolene, magdelena, have this penetrating, mind blowing, dark brown passionate, but pulled back testing, type of feel. helen, petra, nicci, willa, have this gray blue, golden type of innocent lust about them, like heavy breathing, and animalistic somewhat.

just imo though really.

8 is 2, but giz knows that, sam really it does matter:) I'm never serious about my questions, but the answers I am. I question in many directions. Fake or Real, and does it matter? What fake? What Real? Does it matter? heh

really, anyone can answer anyway, and I myself think it matters because with breasts like that, all women have breasts, many just like that or close. It's not about the quality or quantity of a person or their body parts. For me, for real, stepping out of the box for a moment, it's about something bigger, something juicier, their soul, their mind, their heart, their spirit. Maybe all of you know exactly what I'm talking about, I don't know, maybe no one does. I'm one mind, sitting here, trying to be free, and stumbling because I think no one else is. Or maybe me being alone I'm not meant to be.

Anyway it matters when your aware you are real, they are real, I like many things, I like many shapes, colors, depths, things, parts, motion, movements, [censored] it's etc already. I myself like all women, all sizes shapes colors oriented definitions minds spirits hearts souls, and definitely passions. But hey, what do I know, I'm just weeve, I really dunno anything until I'm out there, and I'm boxed like a mother [censored] right now. Not to mention...I'm highly claustrophobic.

Gah I bet sleep is a good thing at 4am. But tommorrow is sunday?:|
i think petra and shakira are the only good looking ones listed. but that's just me laugh
i think it matters if people are real or not. i realize that i don't have a perfect body, but at least it's all me and that's all i can be. i could never add or take away anything with surgery. it's just not me. do i wish i looked like a magazine girl? sometimes, but then i realize i'm alright just the way i am. and ya know, anyone can look super hot with the right surgeries. natural beauty is way more sexy than some plastic creation.

btw: jonathon, you could never ever get a chick that looks like any of them. you're just not good enough. sorry.
Shakira is DAMN fine.

...That is all.
*praises fleshy much so, and unreal for the honesty & truthfulness* wink *goes back to watching the old outer limits* *drool* *hears the boxy chat noise sounds, whenever the theme plays, from "hackers".
If I can grab it, it's real. Not everyone can look super hot with the right surgeries, I'm sorry. I'm not really very superficial when it comes to someones looks, but on the other hand I'm a very aesthetically concious person(I guess you could call it). Plastic surgery can only do so much for a person, in my opinion. However harsh as it may be, if your not attractive, plastic surgery isn't going to help you. You should spend your money on some psychology to help you build up some self-confidence instead. If you are attractive and want to go that extra mile plastic surgery can help to disguise those minor flaws.
well for those with scars, or burns, etc, I'd disagree. But yes, some people are ugly on the inside, some however are beautiful inside, and out. How can we tell the difference?

Second sight, maybe a 6th sense. Heh if your like able to use those wink
I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before.

Those girls are all damn hot.

Weeve, I'm not quite sure if I prefer fake or real. I think you're just gonna have to post more pictures so I can judge better wink
hey perg i thought this was a dead thread.... now what do we do to people who post in dead threads?
exactly..... [Linked Image]
or [Linked Image]
or [Linked Image]
get the hint?
I'm sorry...I just saw hot chicks and wanted more :\ And anyway, if there's any dead thread on this board that should be brought back to life, it's this one
lol; it died!
This thread should never die.. :drool:
(re-opened by me)

You guys really need to look at the debates and rants page on the main site...

http://www.undergroundnews.com/rants.php
I dunno, some look fake while others look real from those pix. Though personally I like real ones all the WAY!
that's it this needs to die! i love you weeve but some people dont get the hint when a topic is dead and dont reopen this. i talked to gizmo first before i closed this...
© UGN Security Forum