UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin The "Get Bent" Thread... - 10/23/06 07:43 AM
Has someone pissed you off lately and you just need to get it off your shoulder? Well, heres the place to vent...
Posted By: Artic Warrior Re: The "Get Bent" Thread... - 10/25/06 07:05 AM
My friend is a [censored] [censored] sometimes. Wait can we curse in here?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: The "Get Bent" Thread... - 10/25/06 07:34 AM
lol yup, go at it wink
Posted By: Artic Warrior Re: The "Get Bent" Thread... - 10/26/06 04:40 AM
Ok, well I dont have long because I have to be somehwere in 15minutes but I will say that this 'friend' is a total jackass when it comes to getting off his coke addicted butt and doing something outside the house. And he lies blatantly to your face, something that has not changed over the 10 or so years Ive known him for. Even though once he said he would change because of an ephiphany. Well those 'ephiphany' situations seem to be exponantially increasing in occurance. He has had atleast 3 this year, and I dont think they are anything more then a portal for self delusion that he is becoming a better person.
All the while I am trying to salvage what little commen relationship we have as friends would for that long and he seems to be ignoring my every attempt by labelling them either patronising or useless.
In short he is one of those friends that is all for hanging out when they have nothing better to do or if they feel like doing [censored] together but whenever you want their company or need them to do something then its like trying to convince Artic that Curse got shot in the [censored] with a black mans cap. Maybe thats a bad analogy, but o well the bottom line is that Im sick of it and I want to [censored] him up for being such a prick.
*breaths*
Posted By: Artic Warrior Re: The "Get Bent" Thread... - 11/11/06 08:24 PM
OMG Artic, that totally sucks and I so know how you feel.
Dont worry, it will work itself out.
*hugs artic* God your sexy.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: The "Get Bent" Thread... - 11/12/06 01:02 AM
haha, Artic is friggen crazy man...
Posted By: Defcon Re: The "Get Bent" Thread... - 11/24/06 07:04 PM
You all are a bunch of Jews!
Posted By: Gremelin Re: The "Get Bent" Thread... - 11/24/06 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by Defcon
You all are a bunch of Jews!
I love you too Deffy
Posted By: IceMyst Re: The "Get Bent" Thread... - 11/25/06 05:14 AM
and you love us too you limy [censored] wink *kisses*