UGN Security
Ok, so it was a particularly stressfull night last night; I decided to take my sleeppytime narchotics early and drift off at about 11 because i walked to and fro both parts of the mall today and my back was KILLING me...

I get a text at 2am (hi shadow), shadow (killhour) forgot his god damned email password and deemed it worthy to wake me, icey, and trey up at 2:30 in the god damned morning...

Needless to say, he's been removed from the happy happy nice nice list and is on the "you bloody bafoon" list...

Now lets see if I can get trey calmed down and get back to bed...

This message sponsored by the "Gizmo is pissed because no one was bleeding and the dipshit woke me up" foundation... BTW, ofcoarse I'm asleep if i don't respond to my AIM and you have to txt my cell!
Oh, BTW, get this, it was all becasue he had his caps lock on when he entered his credentials in...

God i have horid heartburn...
sorry dude, I was high on caffeine shots. If it makes you feel better, I have a MASSIVE hangover.
nope, doesnt make me feel better since i had to work and i have to be aware of what i'm doing since i'm responsible for 23 people at work PLUS it takes me a [censored] HOUR to fall back asleep once woken up and then once i do get up for work it takes me 2 hours to bus it

You owe us BIG time...
:gulp:

So I take it I won't be rooming with you during college?
'eh sure, after a nice flogging beforehand...
I just think its cool you guys know each other in real life. I met a person I met on the net first only 3 days ago.
Originally Posted by Artic Warrior
I just think its cool you guys know each other in real life.
we don't, he's still my little [censored] though...

His mom thinks he's gay though, cas he hits on me and she read his aim logs :x
I hit on YOU? You must be having hallucinations...
'eh you hit back frown...
© UGN Security Forum