UGN Security
Posted By: Digital Geek building my computer ... - 10/13/02 09:34 PM
Ok, so check out this page,
http://www22.brinkster.com/digitalgeek/digitalgeek/computer.html if it does not work go to
http://digital-geek.net at the articles, section and view the one about building the computer.

I hope this post fits in here. laugh

Later.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: building my computer ... - 10/13/02 09:36 PM
<snicker> simple to do :x...
Posted By: Digital Geek Re: building my computer ... - 10/13/02 09:38 PM
Hehehehe
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: building my computer ... - 10/14/02 02:10 AM
glad to know you fixed your problem Digital Geek.

Quote:
Originally posted by Digital Geek:
I hope this post fits in here. laugh .
heh, don't wory about that, that's why we're here.

P.S. You guys prefer more a Big Tower Case, Midi or small ?

i prefer Big
Posted By: Digital Geek Re: building my computer ... - 10/14/02 03:29 AM
I say , the bigger the better ! laugh
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: building my computer ... - 10/14/02 02:10 PM
hehe you said that right DG.
Posted By: SephiroX Re: building my computer ... - 10/19/02 01:58 PM
ok well like, if the case is for me.. its gona be either a mid tower or a full atx
because usually i will need alot of cooling space

other then that, i get mid towers for other people
because they arent really going to be doing a bunch of mods, so i just hook them up with good cooling and they wont have to worry about it
Posted By: Chem Re: building my computer ... - 10/20/02 10:03 PM
Anyone ever think of stealing a mini fridge from a hotel, drill some well placed holes in the door, and like magic you have a box that will never heat up, and has a door for easy access,
its sound in theory
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: building my computer ... - 10/21/02 06:41 AM
/me looks around !!

Chem what the hell are you tryin to say ? i'm really not understanding [censored]..

Get around 10 coollers and it wont heat up fo' so'

huh
Posted By: BackSlash Re: building my computer ... - 10/22/02 12:44 AM
chem, in theory, could you not damage parts by getting them to cold? it does sound like an interesting thing to try though. i've thought of routing pipes from my house's air conditioner into my box to keep it cool. black^pimp, i'm not sure i fully understand your question, but if your asking what fo' so' means then i believe the answer is "for sure". slang
Posted By: sinetific Re: building my computer ... - 10/22/02 04:38 AM
interestinf idea chem, but it would be difficult getting it to the IEEE standards, fitting the dimensions of the Motherboard IOcards and drives to the fridge. You dont want to get the processor to cold either. Extremes are bad you just want to keep it at an optimal tempature.
Posted By: black^Pimp Re: building my computer ... - 10/22/02 07:46 AM
BS the question was for Chem coz i wasn't understanding him but now i am by your and sinetifics post. And by the way i wasn't asking what fo' so' means, i know very good what it means and i know it's Slang, i don't use words which meanings i don't know, but if i want to learn i'm never shy to ask.

thanks

bp
© UGN Security Forum