UGN Security
Posted By: Deviation187 My sound Card - 07/27/03 01:34 AM
Let me tell you my problem in detail so maybe something can be determined out of it..

Ok my sound card messes up for some reason, every once in a while it makes really loud scratchy noises preventing me from hearing anything else other than that. sometimes the sounds come straight out and really loud or they start low and build up to a loud scratchy sound, even when the computer isnt being used (but of course is on)

this problem has been on for a while, with both windows 2000 and XP. im thinking i need to update the driver.. but im not sure. I think it could be more than that.

so.. any ideas?
Posted By: SilentRage Re: My sound Card - 07/27/03 06:16 AM
definately reinstall or install the newest drivers for your card. This is usually the problem with many wierd sound related problems. Also check your card maker's website for known issues.
Posted By: sinetific Re: My sound Card - 07/27/03 11:27 AM
What type of sound card is it? Its sounds like it's some type of feedback. Does the card of any recording features? does your mother board have on board audio? Deffinately update the driver, besides that your gonna have to give us a little more info.
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: My sound Card - 07/27/03 12:21 PM
yeah i just got on here for that.. cuz i tried so many things but nothing seems to be working for me.. everything is just a redirect here and there and when i think i found it the file.. its not it.. well i have a cheap sound, the one it came with,

Intel 82801AA AC'97 Integrated Audio, on an HP Pavillion running windows XP. lol, there!

if anyone can find a cure! then god bless ya.
© UGN Security Forum