UGN Security
Posted By: xacex Suggest me good speakers - 08/25/06 12:11 AM
I have aboslutely no clue about audio hardware. I need speakers for my turntable.

Also, I'm not looking to spend over a grand, and since I don't need incredible speakers I figure this isn't a big hurdle.

I have a receiver that accepts plugs that look like RCA cables - yeah, sorry for the horrible description.

thanks for any direction!
Posted By: weeve Re: Suggest me good speakers - 11/12/07 03:09 PM
eff getting rca compliant, adapt with a gold component switchbox, or gold component adapter. Sony Xplod, or Bose. if you have the cash, Bose, Quality, not quantity. if your effing a girl an you have a large wang, you don't need a vibrato to plug her strings, you need to learn how to play scales, modes, chords and voicing. if you want sound from speakers don't replace, or buy big, buy right. quality, life warranty, and clarity of sound + adaptable volume + control of distortion. Pricewatch is ok, newegg rocks, and ebay is meh the best if you know how to use it. Though ebay doesn't have warranties. Hope this helps

kudos and mazzlewozzle

weeve
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Suggest me good speakers - 11/12/07 04:27 PM
Lol, if Ashley is eff'ing a girl, I'll be there with camera in hand...
Posted By: weeve Re: Suggest me good speakers - 11/14/07 01:53 AM
ashley ^cupcake^? laugh effing girl, and camera. this thread is on speakers Giz! X-D goober
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Suggest me good speakers - 11/14/07 08:18 AM
No, XaceX Ashley != ^cupcake^
Posted By: weeve Re: Suggest me good speakers - 11/15/07 07:22 PM
never knew XaceX was female, cool. so wait *uses his powers of gizmo acronymic mimic speak to decipher moguai codex*

XaceX=Ashley==^cupcake^=?=your a goober Gizmo
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Suggest me good speakers - 11/15/07 07:34 PM
nonono, just becuase both XaceX and ^cupcake^ have the same name doesn't mean they're the same person of the name lol... One lives in FL though wink...
Posted By: weeve Re: Suggest me good speakers - 11/15/07 07:44 PM
bank. thought the ! ='d attension to + of Ashley with !=^cupcake^ I see everything in code, numbers, geometry, patterns, strings, all sorts of things now. an it keeps getting more powerful.

Tallahassee is the same distance as I was from DC in VA like 4 hrs

how is the antichrist? (:
Posted By: ashgray2 Re: Suggest me good speakers - 06/04/09 01:59 AM
Yes! You could select SonyXplod or Bose speakers.
Or you could choose ALtec Speaker Systems, this one is also good.
Creative speaker systems is also fascinating same as altec speakers.
© UGN Security Forum