UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin IRC Statistics Updated! - 06/06/05 12:03 AM
April and May's statistics have been uploaded to the server; if you adjust the URL's of the "info" page you can also browse June (as I was too lazy to delete it off the server or something)...

I've tweaked around the nicks.txt file and made nick pairing works a little more soundly, additionally I've added some more functionality including URLs, Gender tracking, etc...

If you'd like to see more then I need to know more about you! If you chat on the IRC, what is your website? What is your birthday (MM/DD/YYYY)? Where are you from (City/State or Country)? Are you a boy or a girl? That's all the configurations that I think the names.txt covers wink ... Well other than a small 100x100 photo but I don't think we're going to be doing that anytime soon...

If you haven't yet had the chance to check it out you really should, we didn't put much work into it but it does give off rather interesting random "blurbs" from the IRC chat as ell as tracks our migration patterns month to month...

You can browse the IRC Statistics on the right side of the main website by clicking on "IRC Stats" or you can click here

By the way, Boys vs Girls the boys have come on top every month... Then again the top poster is afteall a girl (Hi Ashley)...
Posted By: Girlie Re: IRC Statistics Updated! - 06/06/05 01:35 AM
Quote:
Girlie was either being philosophical or just plain clueless - 17% of her lines contained questions.

...and the silver medal goes to Spyrios - with a question ratio of 16%.
Yep, sounds about right.
Posted By: IceMyst Re: IRC Statistics Updated! - 06/06/05 05:49 AM
And of course my quote has me swearing like always. What a role modle I'm gonna be to this kid lol
Posted By: Gremelin Re: IRC Statistics Updated! - 06/06/05 07:44 AM
#9 most over-used word (52 times in may) "[censored]"
Posted By: xacex Re: IRC Statistics Updated! - 06/06/05 01:30 PM
SWEET I'm in half of those stats. bahaha.

TOP POSTER, WHAT'S UP!

*flexes*
Posted By: Gremelin Re: IRC Statistics Updated! - 06/06/05 02:56 PM
Once we can populate the age database then we'll have age statistics (all the DOB is used for is the age stats), then we can see what age ranges beat out all others as well wink ...

People need to PM me their birthday lol
Posted By: KillHour Re: IRC Statistics Updated! - 06/06/05 09:13 PM
That would be quite a few PM's to sort through.
(But of course, that kind of dedication's what makes you our fearless leader :p )
Posted By: xacex Re: IRC Statistics Updated! - 06/07/05 01:00 AM
pshaw. 19 year olds will blow all of you out of the water with my 2100+ words.

and because Pat and I rule. But that doesn't need to be stated.

bahaha.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: IRC Statistics Updated! - 06/07/05 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shadow516:
That would be quite a few PM's to sort through.
(But of course, that kind of dedication's what makes you our fearless leader :p )
Lol, only like 20 people use the IRC anyway wink
© UGN Security Forum