UGN Security
Posted By: Gremelin DNS Settings - 01/21/04 12:27 AM
I'm updating the DNS settings on the .com domain this week; the downtime is expected on it. Please use http://www.undergroundnews.org/ to view the BBS, site, and IRC.

I'm sorry for the delay and downtime, but note it's more beneficial due to a more affordable dns maintenance.

If you have any questions or are experiancing any bugs, please feel free to respond to this thread.

Note that DNS propogation can take anywhere from 24/72 hours, please bear with us.
Posted By: Shinobi Re: DNS Settings - 01/22/04 06:31 AM
GOOD job gizmo. You broke the site! I hope you are proud of yourself! Wait til my mommy hears about this!!!
Posted By: Gremelin Re: DNS Settings - 01/22/04 09:37 AM
But Shinobi, she's tied up on IceMyst's bed... I'll go tell her... But something tells me that interupting filming again is going to get me lashed...
Posted By: Ghost Re: DNS Settings - 01/23/04 06:47 AM
gizmo the server was down last night for a while, about 12:00 - 1:00 Central. Do you know what that was about? Also remember that .com had resolved for me that day for 7 hours, since i got home from school.
Posted By: shelli Re: DNS Settings - 01/23/04 08:59 AM
right, now i feel ultra newbert:(
Posted By: Shinobi Re: DNS Settings - 01/24/04 08:44 AM
Shello FYI: My mom doesn't have anything to do with DNS or UGN being down. Hope that helps
Posted By: shelli Re: DNS Settings - 01/25/04 06:48 AM
i know, i was referring to my post in the downtime notice thread. but thanks anyway. i dont get on here often enough, so as a result, i usually post nonsense:)
© UGN Security Forum