Musical Breasts in the Future

Posted by: §intå×

Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/15/05 10:09 PM

BT Futurology has developed an idea to create a microchip that stores music files that can be inserted into a woman's breast implants.

One breast would store the music files while the other breast holds the MP3 player. The music system would be controlled with Bluetooth technology.

Source

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/15/05 10:10 PM

Hey honey, let me play light my fire. Or some rolling stones....
Posted by: Gremelin

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/16/05 01:26 AM

When you pinch the nipples does it skip to the next song?
Posted by: IceMyst

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/16/05 01:33 AM

*shudders* uh no...
Posted by: Infinite

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/16/05 03:14 AM

Dude! Now I can marry my stereo!!!

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/16/05 04:45 AM

these tits will stay musical free thank you very much!
Posted by: Gremelin

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/16/05 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Infinite:
Dude! Now I can marry my stereo!!!
Not to mention make sweet sweet love to it...

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/16/05 08:20 AM

I would definately get into audio compression if this took off. I mean I would like to squeez the sound files more and more and more and more and more.....

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/16/05 08:43 AM

ya, you guys all suck...

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/20/05 12:10 AM

No that is chicks and homosexuals. But I can eat more pussy than cervial cancer.
Posted by: Artic Warrior

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/20/05 04:49 AM

Am I the only one that see's this Idea as fucked up. Im a radiographer in training and I can see this to be a major arifact in our x-rays and not to mention make it impossible for MRI.
Next they will be placing mini dvd players in our asses that blue tooth into special glasses projecting an image to our eyes.

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/20/05 05:59 AM

please no. i dont want them thinking up any new ideas of shit to put into my body...

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/20/05 03:51 PM

blue tooth clit ring that can be turned on to vibrate using a cell. Now that would be fun.

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/20/05 05:04 PM

fun for you but not me while im at work cause we all know giz would hit the button...

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/20/05 05:35 PM

That is just it... Imagine the fun. I'm out with my girl at the mall, she is wearing this and in the booth trying on clothes.

beep boop beep. wait 5 minutes then turn it off. Oooops, sorry sweetie it must have activated in my pocket. my keys must have it it or something.

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/21/05 06:59 AM

yeah but if i'm at work and giz does that to me i could loose my job cause that's all our QA people at work need to hear is me orgasiming...

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/21/05 10:51 AM

bullshit, tell them you have a condition and thier medical no longer covers your medication. Then if they fire you you have a huge law suit. They will leave you alone. There are such conditions out there.

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/21/05 05:33 PM

yes i have a condition of moning during my calls which makes cutomer very uncomfortable or very arroused (making them want to talk to me again). yeah no thank you. i do not like being horney at work but giving someone a remote that gives them to power to make me climax when they want me to is a bad idea...

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/21/05 06:10 PM

Well you are no fun. I mean what if you had a way to dissable it at work. And I do not think blue tooth would work from your house to you job.

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/22/05 06:24 AM

would you really give that power to Gizmo?
Posted by: Girlie

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/22/05 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by int:
blue tooth clit ring that can be turned on to vibrate using a cell. Now that would be fun.
I'd do it.

Icey, half of the fun is the fact that it could be set off at anytime and you would have to try and control yourself, or moan...your choice.

Imagine, you're out with your man, having a nice romantic dinner, you're playing footsies under the table and everything is going well. Suddenly the waitress comes over to see if everything is ok, and you see the look in your man's eye...then you feel it. You orgasm right then and there, but no one would have to know. It'd be more like a "MMMMmmm...yes, everything is GREAT thank you!" She walks away, you look at your man and grin. It's a fun night, with lots more to come later (no pun intended) See, it'd be like gearing you up for really good sex with your man later.

Have you ever noticed that when you orgasam a few times they get increasingly better? It'd be like preparing you for what's about to come so that it'd be the best it could possibly be. *dreamy sigh*

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/22/05 01:16 PM

:nods: The fun is handing over the control. we can not control everything.

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/23/05 05:07 AM

yeah but would you seriously giz control of getting you off?

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/23/05 02:18 PM

would I? Hell no...but you married him :p

I'd let some people, but Giz is not one of them.

/me blows Giz kisses

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/23/05 06:45 PM

Giz, no. But Giz is a man. Any woman excepts wives and girlfriends of my friends. Yes. Why not.

Re: Musical Breasts in the Future - 10/23/05 09:51 PM

umm, what?