Website Design Contest (Logo, Intro, PostNuke)

Posted by: jonconley

Website Design Contest (Logo, Intro, PostNuke) - 01/16/04 02:58 AM

I am looking for someone to do the following:

1] A logo fitting the theme "Insanity Is Beauty"
2] An intro graphic that sits well with this introduction "insanity is freedom. freedom from the restraints of what is accepted by society. sanity is a prison, a prison I hope to never to be caught in. The view is beautiful out here, absolutely beautiful."
3] A theme matching these for PostNuke (phoenix release), haven't installed a theming engine yet, so go ahead and use your choice.

The Reward: $60 (30 for both gfx, $30 for PN theme)

Now I am an extremely picky person, but if I like your work, chances are I will pay you more if there is alot of changes I want made. This contest does not guarantee a winner if no work is satisfactory, but your works are yours and I will not use anyones work unless I have paid them the reward.

Thanks
Posted by: Red Mage

Re: Website Design Contest (Logo, Intro, PostNuke) - 02/07/04 12:31 PM

Here's one for "Insanity is Beauty" (I couldn't find any good pics for beauty, so I searched google for "pretty")

Whoo! I win
Posted by: weeve

Re: Website Design Contest (Logo, Intro, PostNuke) - 02/08/04 02:08 AM

Meh john wants a non copyrighted, non infriging image set. Plus to win...if by that you mean collect the money, you need two pictures:D one for each part he wanted. John once I sleep today I'll start work on the two images I'll email to you, not post there, don't want them used but just by you. Also I can do the postnuke theme but it'll take longer then the pictures. I could use the extra dough. The image I'm seeing is liek dark, but passionate, liek a black purple, red thing, then I see a world inside a world being watched by the viewer. I'm thinking of making too elite gifs. Of course I think you should take a look at a bunch of images, if ppl post them here, and email them. Also a bunch of postnuke themes to be sure. But your the decision maker in your life, this is my peace, I offer it willingly. But I must sleep first. It would be good to remind me....just in case. don't ask...I've been having weird dreams, also weird expierences.
Posted by: black^Pimp

Re: Website Design Contest (Logo, Intro, PostNuke) - 02/21/04 09:33 AM

i could make the logo for free if you want... i'm not interested in making the other...
Posted by: Gremelin

Re: Website Design Contest (Logo, Intro, PostNuke) - 02/21/04 02:18 PM

hehe you could make the cash and donate it to your fav security site ...

Re: Website Design Contest (Logo, Intro, PostNuke) - 02/21/04 07:09 PM

lol, jon can do it instead of me, i can't donate bro.. i live in europe remember ?? lol
Posted by: Gremelin

Re: Website Design Contest (Logo, Intro, PostNuke) - 02/22/04 03:09 AM

lol i meant, you work for jon and tell him to paypal me the cash :x

Re: Website Design Contest (Logo, Intro, PostNuke) - 02/22/04 03:55 AM

yeah ok, that could be solved, since i can't have a paypal account...

The only way i can donate to UGN is by working