UGN Security
Well, IceMyst and I built a snowman at our recent snow... Upon going back to visit our friend, he was destroyed, it looked like something large destroyed him...

Upon going through rages computer, I found this photo!

[Linked Image]
The plot thickens.
lol, they make a cute couple
uh huh...how does one keep themself...well...up...dood...that's a cold snow person...btw I thought sam said it was a hermaph? Didn't know guy got freaky like that:D But then of course sam did say you both had fun with Frank the Snow person:D
Quote:
Originally posted by HighLander:
lol, they make a cute couple
I wonder what their kids would look like. laugh
*thinks of beard on both, lip position looking the same, hmm, both white* J, they may just make a similiar spawn. Now Moguai, and jenean garofolo or whatever. Or sam, and winona ryder. Yea...that'd be some pretty cool looking kids. Liek Funny you all probably have limited photographic imaginations :x *hates stereotyping* but liek...everywhere I've been since I was 8 I can draw in my head, 3d-like, and change if I want. Including ppl, and some ppl that were in those parts of my life. So with normal photos I can mix/match stuff. Though if you can you get what I mean.

What I wonder is if gizmo put frank on top of Silent Rage if he'd be all...deleting that, and being pissed laugh Like that old scrambled waist up adult content heh. I can sure see giz doing that..but I have seen his abstract image design :X *bites his tongue*
Their kid would be greenish but still less white than Michael Jackson...

Man, that photo took me like an hour to do :x.... Was hard to work on the hand... lol... notice, the hand IS ontop of the snowman lol...
Yup! thats good work there Gizmo.
Quote:
Originally posted by Killswitch_J:
Yup! thats good work there Gizmo.
What do you mean work?! thats a real photo.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghost:
Quote:
[b]Yup! thats good work there Gizmo.
What do you mean work?! thats a real photo. [/b]
Yer right. It a real photo. It part of a plot to take over the world using mutant snowman. Remember you didn't hear this from me. laugh
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghost:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Yup! thats good work there Gizmo.
What do you mean work?! thats a real photo. [/b]
Yer right. It a real photo. It part of a plot to take over the world using mutant snowman. Remember you didn't hear this from me. laugh [/b]
Oh now you've done it, the mutant sowmen know you have been talking about their secret plot. If you listen carefully you might be able to hear their wet squishy footsteps sneaking up on you. wink
heh um wrong, it's not a mutant snowman plot, it's a ugn plot, SR has found a non genetical way to mesh human, and snow dna. Armies of liquid to solid to gas warriors will be filling in your places soon. They look just like you, accept that they melt. Kinda like body snatchers their liquid can seep into you. Lest you forget were a major part h20, hence the binding of genes physically is easy, except the frostbite...just as their genetically superior dna will strangle your like a chicken, boom your aunts your uncle all your base are belong to frank, and Sr's spawn. Btw, h20 on a molecular level spawns like liquid dna, so in short, they had billions of kids in one sitting, all drops of water. sitting in a bottled water contain that will soon be empty:/ *breathes* good thing most of ugn's staff has already been taken;/ it won't matter if you know this either, if you've seen invasion of the body snatchers, any year. Your all gone. We are the new begining, the revolution to your end. The retro virus to your viral state. Bye Bye, see you...never.
Quote:
Originally posted by weeve:
heh um wrong, it's not a mutant snowman plot, it's a ugn plot, SR has found a non genetical way to mesh human, and snow dna. Armies of liquid to solid to gas warriors will be filling in your places soon. They look just like you, accept that they melt. Kinda like body snatchers their liquid can seep into you. Lest you forget were a major part h20, hence the binding of genes physically is easy, except the frostbite...just as their genetically superior dna will strangle your like a chicken, boom your aunts your uncle all your base are belong to frank, and Sr's spawn. Btw, h20 on a molecular level spawns like liquid dna, so in short, they had billions of kids in one sitting, all drops of water. sitting in a bottled water contain that will soon be empty:/ *breathes* good thing most of ugn's staff has already been taken;/ it won't matter if you know this either, if you've seen invasion of the body snatchers, any year. Your all gone. We are the new begining, the revolution to your end. The retro virus to your viral state. Bye Bye, see you...never.
I Think you know to much, as they have taken me over. And now their coming for you weeve. laugh
I don't know too much, their not coming for me, I'm one of them, one of the top system lord's lackeys.
If they took you over, you wouldn't be questioning system lord imhotep's 2nd in command shale:/
Quote:
I don't know too much, their not coming for me, I'm one of them, one of the top system lord's lackeys.
If they took you over, you wouldn't be questioning system lord imhotep's 2nd in command shale:/
System lords you say? Do I detect a StarGate SG1
fan ? laugh
I made it that obvious?;/
Quote:
I made it that obvious?;/
I also watch StarGate SG1, I think its a pretty good show. smile
Hell [censored] yea it is:) One more day till the new uber episode:) *Gets his symbiote ready to revive him* heh I'm such a geek, but aren't we all :x
© UGN Security Forum