UGN Security
Posted By: Kion_Zanfrett Ebook for "required reading" - 02/22/08 09:33 PM
Hello,
I used to be a member here many years ago. Way back when I wanted a quick easy way to become a hacker. I reliease now why I failed, I expected spoon feeding. Now I have been working in an IT department for sometime and have developed a good knowledge of computers. I know the theory behind hacking. I have also managed to do a few basic hacking techniques. I am however still very much a noob. I want to learn more.
I saw the thread "newbie assignments" and thought "Great". I am however strap for cash (as always) and cannot fork money out for the reading material. What I'm asking is for a list of ebooks that are "required reading". You should know why I ask for ebooks even tho I said I don't have any cash. By the way I want to learn about hacking into other computer through the internet.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Google hasn't brought me any avail yet but will keep looking.

Edit: I can only seem to choose a stock avatar? Am I missing something because I can't find away to add my own??
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Ebook for "required reading" - 02/23/08 07:40 AM
We don't allow uploading of avitars; plain and simple, I don't want to have to rely on my staff to ensure people aren't dolts when it comes to photos on avitars.

As for ebooks; any book there can be found in ebook form, I however don't condone piracy of any type.
© UGN Security Forum