UGN Security
Posted By: xJizzlex Command Prompt; Commands - 07/16/05 05:35 PM
Hey, this is just your average Newb who doesnt hack, but in the future would like to, taking into consideration that I already know about the non-existant magical hacking button, we can skip the insults about this post.

This scenario is based on permission given events.

all right, I have used command prompt's netstat while sending a program to a friend (completely aware of my wannabe actions) And recieved his IP address. Where do I go from here? Briefly browsing a few other threads I read up on the NBTSTAT command that displays a Command list. I was wondering how I could use this list in unision with My friend's IP Address to access his computer, if I cant be told such then I'd simply inquire as to what sort of commands I could use instead of NBTSTAT .
Posted By: Infinite Re: Command Prompt; Commands - 07/16/05 05:42 PM
First of all, you should be specific about the OS you are talking about. "Command prompt" doesn't mean anything, especially since quite a lot of us here use more than windows (I only use *nix myself). Even if it is just winblows, specify which as there are some big differences.

Next, it doesn't matter if you have permission. Read the rules of the site. We will not teach you how to break into another system. Period.
Posted By: sinetific Re: Command Prompt; Commands - 07/22/05 04:17 AM
I dunno ill teach you. Microsoft is pretty good about blocking access to thier machine's vulnerabililtes now a days with firewalls and other confangled contraptions but they are still there even if they are hidden. If they are hidden you probably can't access them. If they aren't look up 'exploit ipc share' I'm sure you will find tons of information.

Just to add if you wanted to script a brute force against this machine to try and get his password that was, linux is a lot easier to script with.
© UGN Security Forum