UGN Security
Posted By: Alpha453 ~Setup Files~ - 09/01/02 04:25 AM
I made a program, but I'm having great trouble making the setup file. The 'set up' file so that my program can be loaded onto the computer. Just like a messenger or a game type program. That when you download it, its a 'setup file'

What is the coding or whatever for it? confused
Posted By: Curse Re: ~Setup Files~ - 09/01/02 04:52 AM
I am sorry, but we are a bunch of small dicked ignorant Americans... And now you want our help?
Oh yeah... Don't gay up the subject of your Post, it makes you look like the Newb that you are...

***Moved To Newbie Questions***
Posted By: Alpha453 Re: ~Setup Files~ - 09/01/02 05:15 AM
Eh, I only called you idiots small dick americans, who was in that chat room, which was only what 5 people. The way you treat people, acting like big [censored], of course people would get pist at you, especially when you write this [censored] in my convo's, shows how big of a jerk you really are Curse.Not anyone else.

Damn, learn how to speak/write proper english!
Posted By: Abnormality Re: ~Setup Files~ - 09/01/02 05:45 AM
"Damn, learn how to speak/write proper english!"
Wow, hyopcrite...you have a [censored] load of runons in your paragraph, take your own advise and get some lessons. And if you think we American's are idiots don't ask us for [censored] help. And please don't talk about my [censored]...
Posted By: Alpha453 Re: ~Setup Files~ - 09/01/02 05:54 AM
What the [censored]? Did I call you a idiot american. I said those people in the chat room where [censored] up americans.

p.s. who cares about your [censored]!
you gay or something?
please the fact Im younger then you old jerks, of course my english isn't perfect, please english isn't my first language. You guys are older, and can't speak it, damn you and curse are [censored] up
Posted By: Alpha453 Re: ~Setup Files~ - 09/01/02 05:55 AM
plus not please*
Posted By: Deviation187 Re: ~Setup Files~ - 09/01/02 06:43 AM
Quote:
pist
I believe its spelled P-i-s-s-e-d wink
Posted By: unreal Re: ~Setup Files~ - 09/01/02 07:02 AM
God help you when SilentRage sees that you're using his avatar...
Posted By: Moffesto Re: ~Setup Files~ - 09/01/02 01:54 PM
i was thinking the same thing unreal. where are u from alpha?
Posted By: Cold Sunn Re: ~Setup Files~ - 09/01/02 05:22 PM
lmao. omg this is great, i wish more dudes like this alpha guy would come around a get "pist" at curse acting like "big dick" or whatever. It is always hilarious when anyone insults someone's grammar.

when I saw the avatar, thought it was SilentRage til i read the message...and saw his name. whooooooo.
Posted By: SilentRage Re: ~Setup Files~ - 09/02/02 01:03 AM
!

That's exactly the kind of shmuck I want to avoid. I saw his post in the general forum and thought it was me! or somebody pretending to be me.

grr

good to see you changed your avatar son...
Posted By: Mornse Re: ~Setup Files~ - 09/02/02 06:28 PM
If you're using Visual Studios, there's a tool called the Package & Deployment Wizard. You can use this to make installation packages for the software you make. If you aren't using Visual Studios then I think there's something called "Install Wizard" or something like that. Search google. It's a program that makes installation files for your software.
Posted By: ohfuk Re: ~Setup Files~ - 09/03/02 10:20 PM
just cause im the dumbass pothead that i am, will someone please tell me what an avatar is? i really want to hate alpha boy for stealing silent rages but im strugling. yes, i am a piece of [censored] newbie and im ashamed of it
Posted By: Mornse Re: ~Setup Files~ - 09/04/02 01:05 AM
It's the picture under your name when you post.
Posted By: ohfuk Re: ~Setup Files~ - 09/04/02 10:35 PM
heh, thanks
Posted By: Gremelin Re: ~Setup Files~ - 09/09/02 10:25 PM
I use Install Shield :x
© UGN Security Forum