UGN Security
Posted By: Lost_boy1 Someone has hacked my Site server! - 11/15/03 08:09 PM
Hello again. Me and my friend have a website and we both edit it together for our computers. He knows more about it than me so he set it up ect and does the majority of it.
Anyway hes told me we have been hacked, and now when I try to log into the sever our password has been changed.

Whats the best way to go about this? How do I get my site back????
Plz no insults, im quite new to the internet and very new to website design ao either help me or don't post at all.
Thanx!
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Someone has hacked my Site server! - 11/15/03 08:40 PM
Try contacting your hosting provider; their going to be the onlyone's to reset your passcode.
Posted By: §intå× Re: Someone has hacked my Site server! - 11/16/03 05:19 AM
Ahh I remeber being in your shoes. Dud got in, deleted all my files, changed my password, and set up a re-direct to an adult site. So yea, contact your ISP dude.
Posted By: masterh4x0r89 Re: Someone has hacked my Site server! - 11/16/03 07:23 AM
what he change the password or the hole site?
try to go to www.hackthissite.org and learn and ask around
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Someone has hacked my Site server! - 11/16/03 07:45 AM
Sadly someone owning his webserver has NOTHING to do with hackthissite.org.... He got owned, most likely because he used som jewish pasword like "mommy" and someone checked it and got in.

The ONLY thing that will give him access back to his site is to contact his host; you don't go to toys r us and ask what isle you can find a DVD drive...
Posted By: §intå× Re: Someone has hacked my Site server! - 11/16/03 10:51 PM
Or he used a password he uses everywhere and some admin tryed it on his site. Hey what do ya know, it worked.
© UGN Security Forum