UGN Security
Posted By: Neo V Good info site - 12/14/04 03:13 PM
Do you "programers" think this is a good place to start. If so, what should I learn. I wish to get some sort of computer science degree later on, and would like to know what I need to know to learn how to program/slice. smile
Posted By: Neo V Re: Good info site - 12/14/04 03:14 PM
here's the link from above

http://academicinfo.net/compscilang.html
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Good info site - 12/14/04 04:08 PM
We have a list of good reading material available here
Posted By: Neo V Re: Good info site - 12/14/04 04:55 PM
thanks
Posted By: jonconley Re: Good info site - 12/14/04 11:30 PM
http://www.undergroundnews.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/10/42.html?
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Good info site - 12/15/04 06:39 AM
This dumbfuck messaged me in pm stating "i want to do illegal stuff like crack pc's" I told him to [censored] off...
Posted By: Ice Re: Good info site - 12/16/04 04:48 AM
Quote:
This dumbfuck messaged me in pm stating "i want to do illegal stuff like crack pc's" I told him to [censored] off...
LOL, u gota love those. He prb just watched Hackers or something lol, know hes all pumped up.
Posted By: Neo V Re: Good info site - 12/16/04 05:11 AM
I 100% understand UGN does not condone illegal activities! Maybe I worded that wrong. I wanted to know if there were any sites with hacking tools and tutorials on learning ins and outs of OS that I could go to that the "common folk" don't know about. And thanks for the info on the virtual drive.
Posted By: Spyrios Re: Good info site - 12/16/04 05:14 AM
Neo V Profile

"Interests: Learning as much as possible from UGN"

Ummmm, then read all the forums first, starting with newbie.
Posted By: Neo V Re: Good info site - 12/16/04 05:23 AM
I did, but I don't want to do out and junk $100's for all of the books you guys list. Thats why I wanted to see if there were any sites for that kind of info.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Good info site - 12/16/04 07:10 AM
Those books are listed because they are some of the best books available; I didn't nessessarly state to pay for them...
Posted By: Neo V Re: Good info site - 12/16/04 07:20 AM
Im not slow, but in this instance, you may have to explain...
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Good info site - 12/16/04 11:48 AM
You had better learn to read then as I'm not going to sit and spell things out...
Posted By: Spyrios Re: Good info site - 12/17/04 02:04 AM
this is pointless
Posted By: Ice Re: Good info site - 12/17/04 10:49 AM
agreed lol, the guy isnt to intelligent. We gave him a link, pushed him in the right direction, thats all we can do.

I dont think he came here to "lear", i think he came here to get some tools and crap so he can [censored] around with his friends computer's.
Posted By: Ghost Re: Good info site - 12/17/04 12:51 PM
Indeed. It turns out he registered 3 accounts from the same IP. He's banned for 24 hours, and both his other accounts, Jack Bauer, and Godfather are banned perminantly.
Posted By: §intå× Re: Good info site - 12/17/04 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Ice:
agreed lol, the guy isnt to intelligent. We gave him a link, pushed him in the right direction, thats all we can do.

I dont think he came here to "lear", i think he came here to get some tools and crap so he can [censored] around with his friends computer's.
I don't think he came to lear either. lol

Tese guys get on my nerves. I remember coming up in here. These days we pretty much spoon feed n00bs. Give them the link, give advise. I remember asking stupid questions and no answer for a few days. Then I would get, hey retard, we covered that last year.

Everyone wants the easy shortcut. I want to be a cool hacker, but I don't want to study anything.

duah :rolleyes: duah :rolleyes:
Posted By: Spyrios Re: Good info site - 12/18/04 01:04 AM
The problem is people live kevin rose, on G4/TechTV. He tells kids the names of sniffers and tools, and makes them think that is what a hacker is. I remember watching War Games as a kid (have the dvd btw) and thinking that it was cool, but my friends thought it was stupid. Then came Hackers, and everyone wanted to be a hacker. Then the fit hit the shan after Matrix. I know that I am by no means an authority on anything, I am still learning and I ask questions when I need help. But, threads like these, although entertaining at times detract from what I think UGN is about. Once again, I know I am really new here, but I believe that everyone here has offered me help when I needed it, but that was because I didn't make my first post here "Dudes can you tell me how to get into my friends computer?" or "Dude, I have an IP adress what can I do with it?" So If you are reading this Neo V (neo=matrix) Do yourself a favor, and read, read, read. And spanky, you are right, and I hope, I'm not one of the spoonfed noobs.
Posted By: blinkee554 Re: Good info site - 12/18/04 05:43 AM
[user banned by Gizmo. RE: Read the rules.]

Quote:
Original Post:
My financee lives NYC - I live Boston (so i have NO access to her phone-lines per see) - she subscribes to Cigular Mobile - and i read this ad about listerning in on your phone - http://free.7host02.com/mobiltap/ - this seems too good to be true - can any of you guys help me (no wise cracks about dump her) - but is there a way to "monitor" her mobile - last questions - is there a way to ger copies of her mobile bill
Posted By: Spyrios Re: Good info site - 12/18/04 05:57 AM
You are the exact kind of dumbass that this whole thread has been about, go kill yourself, but before you do that, dump the [censored].
Posted By: Ice Re: Good info site - 12/18/04 11:57 AM
lol, u gota love it, were talking about how people just want shortcuts etc, then this guy posts crap, on his first post also.
Posted By: Ghost Re: Good info site - 12/18/04 12:26 PM
Guys, this topic isn't getting anywhere. Let's let it die already, lol.
© UGN Security Forum