UGN Security
Posted By: Unbro9 Research - 12/16/08 12:19 AM
Hello,

So, I took a new job a work, it’s doing research and background information on people. I have to provide source information. Education, And their financial history, as well.

The problem is I am a noobie when it comes to search engine. I remember I was trying to find some background information on a client who lived in North Dallas Texas. I knew her age, but still couldn’t find anything about her online.

The company I work for, doesn’t like to pay company to do the research for them hence, that’s why they have me….I was just wondering if any of you guy’s could tell which site’s are the best in finding background information on people for free?.
Posted By: Gremelin Re: Research - 12/16/08 02:17 AM
Well, the problem here is that once one has compiled a list of tools that WORK they don't want to share them... Both at a risk that places will no longer function (as they received complaints) or that the site will start charging (as they're now "popular" and have).

Why not ask your "co workers" what tools they use?
Posted By: Unbro9 Re: Research - 12/16/08 10:00 PM
Thanks for your help. I’m sure the people in my new department have their own tools, the only think that concerns me, is their willingness to share…lol
Posted By: Hoodlum Re: Research - 12/31/08 04:48 AM
Social Networking sites are a fine place to start.

Facebook
Myspace
etc...

© UGN Security Forum