UGN Security
Posted By: Gangsta_Disciple TelenT - 09/12/02 03:30 PM
Look i know i need ta probably hit a library up and [censored] but check it. DHCP,router, ATM link, OAM, and what the [censored] in ah bridge function. Id apprectiate who eva could help me out. Need ta hit up a [censored] library. peace
Posted By: Gremelin Re: TelenT - 09/12/02 07:34 PM
UGN is an ENGLISH forum. The rules clearly state to post IN ENGLISH, not some ghetto assed cali redneck mix tryin to act all hip hop.

Secondly, WTF are you asking? Take the [censored] out of your mouth and ask something intelligent, no one will answer you based on how you talk and act, you'll never gain anyones respect.

And lastly, if you don't have an intelligent question shove it up your [censored]!

This is your first warning, I'm combining all 3 parts as one since you're new, but my co admins wouldn't be as nice.
Posted By: ohfuk Re: TelenT - 09/12/02 07:37 PM
gizmo, i thought you wernt as mean to stupid people, lol
Posted By: unreal Re: TelenT - 09/12/02 07:57 PM
/me growls at ohfuk
Posted By: Gremelin Re: TelenT - 09/12/02 08:05 PM
/me socks ohfuk in the jaw
Posted By: ohfuk Re: TelenT - 09/12/02 08:12 PM
note gizmo said he wasnt as mean to stupid people in the whats changed on UGN topic started by jimmer and he was just mean to a really really stupid stupid person who thinks hes a gangster yet hes aperently going to the library. maybe he dosent know that all those 50 cent library fines that everone has dont add up to the benjamins he desires for the sole purpose of rolling joints with so he plans on robbing them with his mack 10....so yes he definatly deserves a smacking but giz said hed let up...

me growls back
Posted By: Asteos Re: TelenT - 09/12/02 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Gangsta_Disciple:
DHCP,router, ATM link, OAM, and what the [censored] in ah bridge function. Need ta hit up a [censored] library. peace
lmfao
I've re-read this like 3 times and I still can't seem to make sense of it, except he/she thinks they need to go to a library.
Posted By: ohfuk Re: TelenT - 09/13/02 12:40 AM
Ill add him to my list of newbies that got killed on their first post
Posted By: CryptoKnight Re: TelenT - 09/13/02 02:23 AM
/me just laughs hysterically

what the [censored] was that post all about????

and he/she/it even misspelled the title.
Posted By: sinetific Re: TelenT - 09/13/02 06:35 AM
ssdh

Yo yO like IPv6 and my LAN sails east, XML was there, ASP, im gonna go 2 the petting zoo for AGP. u catch mie flo ski lo? duuuhhrrrr
Posted By: Moffesto Re: TelenT - 09/13/02 01:10 PM
lmao, thats funny

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangsta_Disciple:
DHCP,router, ATM link, OAM, and what the [censored] in ah bridge function. Need ta hit up a [censored] library. peace
I think he trying to say

What is a DHCP, router, ATM link, OAM and what the [censored] is a bridge function. I need to get off my lazy white [censored] and go do some reading at the library. c ya

Thats the only way it makes sense to me
Posted By: unreal Re: TelenT - 09/13/02 03:25 PM
Really now...as soon as someone can tell me the use of this topic, let me know, and I'll re-open it.
© UGN Security Forum