UGN Security
Posted By: acsdan IP addresses??? - 08/10/03 02:59 AM
how do you get someone's ip address.
Posted By: Crime Re: IP addresses??? - 08/10/03 03:06 AM
well, i suggest you kill the person and live in there house, or you could pretend to be that person and hope no one will recognize you....
Posted By: acsdan Re: IP addresses??? - 08/10/03 03:10 AM
???
Isnt there a simpler way.
Posted By: Nem2k Re: IP addresses??? - 08/10/03 03:13 AM
No.
Posted By: acsdan Re: IP addresses??? - 08/10/03 03:25 AM
I read on another board(hackers.com) that you go to the command prompt and type something in, but i forgot it. also my friend told me of a program called ip something but i forgot the second part(it was called "ip(and than someother word)") Does anyone know about any of these things.
Posted By: sinetific Re: IP addresses??? - 08/10/03 04:05 AM
netstat -n
Posted By: Infinite Re: IP addresses??? - 08/10/03 04:07 AM
There are a great many ways to get someone's IP address, it all depends on the situation. But from the sounds of things you might not even know what you could do with someone's ip address even if you had it. I suggest you read through this , and then we'll give you some more stuff to read to help you along.

Infinite
Posted By: acsdan Re: IP addresses??? - 08/10/03 04:23 AM
Okay, i used the netstat - n and it said a bunch of ip addresses. How do i know which one i want.
P.S. it said that i need to have a direct connection, does having an instant message connection work??? or do i need something else.
P.S. #2 Infinite I tried to read the link, but my browser is a little slow right now, I will try again later.
Posted By: Crime Re: IP addresses??? - 08/10/03 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by acsdan:
I read on another board(hackers.com) that you go to the command prompt and type something in, but i forgot it. also my friend told me of a program called ip something but i forgot the second part(it was called "ip(and than someother word)") Does anyone know about any of these things.
thats a [censored] lie ^

just kill the guy, im telling you, its simple....
Posted By: acsdan Re: IP addresses??? - 08/10/03 06:55 PM
I called my friend and he said it was called "ip finder or something like that".
Posted By: hyperx Re: IP addresses??? - 08/13/03 09:22 AM
Why lie? You have friends?

You have to kill the person, okay!...

-hyperx
Posted By: Ice Re: IP addresses??? - 08/13/03 10:23 AM
just download nmap win version (its a port scanner)

http://www.insecure.org/nmap/
Posted By: Rapture Re: IP addresses??? - 08/13/03 01:16 PM
ask um

have them send you an email

set up a server and talk them into going to a link on it

direct connect to them on AIM
© UGN Security Forum